Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 15 Answers Apr 3, 2011

i think that this is the most repulsive group of people in the entire universe at this point in time. not only do they practice hate, hate, and more hate, they are given an absolutely ridiculous amout of airtime and lenience. hopefully their purpose will turn out to be that the rest of us become more tolerant of each other and refuse to follow the lead of these repugnant creatures!<br />
puck, i know you don't agree with me... but what came first? the burning or the machetes?? and the wbbc jerk was told that it could result in american deaths by many many people when he threatened to do ths a month ago!

Best Answer

Urgh, there was a follow up Louis Theroux documentary on BBC2 about them a couple of hours ago...<br />
Sick, despicable, vile scum doesn't even begin to cover it.<br />
ETA: I agree with Jonny88 - I do feel pity for the children because indoctrination from birth means they don't stand a chance for a normal outlook. It was tragic to see the young members of that group espousing the hatred and prejudice fed to them by the adults/founder of the group...the children clearly knew no different and in many instances obviously didn't understand a bloody thing that they were saying. It was completely vile to see and hear.

Best Answer

i dunno but i truly feel sorry for them , i would hate to think i was brought up in such a brainwashed family , majority of them have no hope from birth because of previous generations, its really sad when you see the younger girls repressing their feelings

Best Answer

They are a group of very misguided individuals who's ultimate goal is to incite hatred whenever possible. Their views on the world are very narrow minded and distorted yet they have this incredible sense of self righteousness and entitlement. Their purpose in the world/lesson to be learned from them? To teach us that moderation is best in terms of belief and how we live? Stray away from extremist or black and white thinking? Educate oneself about the world we live in?(I have a hard time believing they have done this).

Best Answer

To spread even more hatred and conflict in the world.

Best Answer

If I could direct my anger and loathing towards them and them alone, I'd probably be doing much better, but at least they're not chopping people up with machetes and stuff like that..........<br />
***Orchid sub WBBC didn't do the Qur'an burning. That was another soulless idiot.

Best Answer

Freedom of speech but at what price <br />
Fer-kin Nutter that should be jailed for hatred

Best Answer

to irritate and enflame, with the supposed Right on their side.<br />
they have no side.<br />
they have only venim and sickness.<br />
send him overseas and let them chop HIS head off.

Best Answer

To make people get their panties in a bunch??

Best Answer

blasphemy!

Best Answer

burning the coran..? they should be hanged

Best Answer

They are getting too much media attention. Ignore them and don't report on any of their misguided events.<br />
They thrive on attention and if they are left alone, they will eventually realise that they are not worth a second of of our thoughts. The Patriot Guard will eventually make them insignificant.

Best Answer

He was homosexually molested as a child. So he is spending his life taking revenge. That's not what the Bible calls for.

Best Answer

You would have to ask Fred Phelps. He is a person looking for his 15 minutes of fame or infamy in this case in a misguided thought that what he does is right. I suppose he and his ilk are there to act as a warning against fundamentalism taken to extremes.

Best Answer