thaderane thaderane 18-21, M 25 Answers Apr 10, 2012

underwear prolongs the time clothes can be worn without washing.

Best Answer

1. Hygiene. To absorb body sweat, odor and other secretions like that from private parts to the outer wear.<br />
2. To have a better feeling than when the skin gets in touch with the outer garment which is often uncomfortable to wear without an underwear.<br />
3. Sometimes to show off the elastic or strap in a seductive way to the opposite sex as a fashion ;-)<br />
4. Also, taking off an underwear slowly in front of the mate gives a 'great show'..! and of course.<br />
5. To keep the underwear manufacturing companies in business .. lol.

Best Answer

because it's easier to wash underwear after each wearing, than it is to wash your jeans or pants after each wearing...that's my guess...

Best Answer

i dont see how, it just means you have to wash even more clothes.

Best Answer

well...your underwear are smaller than your jeans, and take up less room in the washer, don't they?

Best Answer

do you not wash your pants? I mean its cool if you don't, but if you do, then it would increase your load having to wash underoos + pantaloons.

Best Answer

i just meant more often....pants don't need washing every time you wear them, but underwear do...haha...of course i wash them too...

Best Answer

To carry on the tradition from babyhood.

Best Answer

for guys so the zipper doesn't cause injury.<br />
for ladies they just look so damn good in them.

Best Answer

don't forget testicular support!

Best Answer

To keep your outer wear from becoming stained by your bodily excretions. In the winter time, you wear extra la<x>yers to provide warmth.

Best Answer

why not wear diapers, underwear seems like such a downgrade.

Best Answer

I'm thinking that there are many who agree with you. Personally, I don't feel that I am planning to excrete that much bodily fluid. A bit of sweat and such is all I am concerned about. Also, I was talking about the clothes we wear under our tops, as well. Diapers would look ridiculous worn under our shirts.

Best Answer

If you are talking to me, then yes, I think I am, but I still won't wear diapers, so not as nuts as some, who shall remain nameless.

Best Answer

sounds fair, but the ridiculous part is silly if you think about it. If everyone in the world wears diapers, then you would be the one who looks silly.

Best Answer

I only think it would be ridiculous to wear them under our shirts.

Best Answer

They match my bra?

Best Answer

how old are you again ?

Best Answer

I wear it to make sure my woman parts are not rubbed raw.

Best Answer

to drive people wild when they start to *****

Best Answer

Because if you wore overwear everyone could see it ; )

Best Answer

Well, people like Superman wear underwear over his pants .. that is a fashion statement for sure! I am thinking of wearing like that when going for dance. Looking for a suitable Superman dress..! lol

Best Answer

I wouldn't know

Best Answer

To keep it intact? lol

Best Answer

I think to just have protection against jeans, pants..etc...not to be too 'tight' I'd say :) Hahaha!

Best Answer

Flies

Best Answer

Besides society's standards telling us, there is now a health factor with it. Were so used to it, that if we went months without wearing any the lack of "protection" it gives to outside bacteria and germs then we'd more easily get infections and such.

Best Answer

dunno - don't own any anymore......have some long underwear for offshore trips.....but i seldom wear clothes when the boss ain't around....

Best Answer