Give me 2 examples of what drives you, what makes it meaningful.
thoughtfulheart thoughtfulheart 46-50, F 17 Answers Feb 2 in Doing Good

Still working on that, I'll keep you apprised ... so far seems to be to consume oxygen and and give people on the freeway a target to be flipping the bird at! <br />
OH! ... "meaningful" ... Ummm, with assistance, made two new females for the planet and occasionally I fix things that people want fixed.

Best Answer

Believe in random acts of kindness. Pay it forward, be surprised at what Karma can bring.

Best Answer

I like that

Best Answer

I need to be a better parent than mine were. I want to teach her everything I possibly can.<br />
I want to write a book and inspire people.

Best Answer

I drive myself...I am the only one that can make me do anything ...self will self esteem and self reliance all comes from self...So every day I try to improve my self..that and spread the mesage that cannabis cures cancer and the government is not your friend :)

Best Answer

My friend that is a very deep theological question. Millions of pages have been written to answer it over thousands of years. <br />
Most here will just skim the surface and spend only a second to ponder it. I cannot, what a challange!!!<br />
Quickly: to lend a helping hand and kind word makes it meaningful. determination and stubbornness drive me. And fear also.

Best Answer

1. To be able to say, when I leave this life, that I had a positive impact on the world around me. However small that impact may have been; I just want to know that the overall tally came up on the positive side. (The world is my country, and my religion is to do good. -- Thomas Paine)<br />
2. To LEARN as much as I can. Because if there's anything you *can* "take with you when you go", it will be that -- what you have learned.<br />
3. To enjoy the ride as much as I can. Being able to appreciate small and simple pleasures helps a lot in that regard; and having not been spoiled by life, I take nothing for granted and know the value of *any* pleasure.

Best Answer

Singing and living every day to the fullest!! :D

Best Answer

THATS TOO DEEP FOR EARLY IN THE MORNING.

Best Answer

none. pleasure drives me, but doesn't really generate meaning

Best Answer

Some pleasures do. Love, nature, even laughter. Good for the soul.

Best Answer

those are our aims, but do not give meaning. fulfillment, perhaps =)

Best Answer

Have you tried giving, sharing, offering pleasure to others rather than just being a pleasure hermit?

Best Answer

you assume too much, grasshopper

Best Answer

to crush your enemies see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

It's from Conan.

Best Answer

Oh. So you're joking.

Best Answer

no ****.

Best Answer

To annoy the **** out of people. :-p

Best Answer

Success. Lol

Best Answer

to make my kids happy and for me to be happy at this time in my life !

Best Answer

*scratches head* making music#1 ok i gave you 1 example, whats one of yours? what drives you???

Best Answer

Trying to improve life everyday.

Best Answer

niCe`

Best Answer

Mine and others

Best Answer

I don't have one.

Best Answer

Family? Education? Helping others? Maybe love ?

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Get one

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

For enjoyment

Best Answer