i only had like half a bowl a week ago and i need to get clean in about 2 days....
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 9 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Niacin & a ocean... Truck driver tested... Passed randoms... Two day

Best Answer

nice..when you say "a ocean", do you mean "drink lots of water"?

Best Answer

Back in the day I had 3 days to test I had just smoked blunts of chronic 4 days n a row I took 4 niacin pills each day the next three days (12 total) and passed

Best Answer

i have since learned this trick! thank you!

Best Answer

Try adding some lemon to that water, then sweat it out by, excercise and pray it will take a freakin miracle to get it done in two day,<br />
Water<br />
lemon<br />
lot of sweatin

Best Answer

thank you...so NO one here believes in cranberry juice and niacin huh

Best Answer

I haven't heard of it, , one of my friends was tested he smoked a lot of cigs excersized and water and it went well but he had more than 2 days :)

Best Answer

well i havent smoked in like a week, does that count? here is what i am going to try: i have already had water with a lot of lemon this week, by accident. so im going to get some niacin, take 500 mg of that every day until my test, drink a lot of water, take a drug test at home for marijuana, take water pills, take 4 advils right before the test, and take b6 and b12 vitamins. i'm going to try the test first and see if i need all the other stuff. wish me luck! i've been researching for like an hour or 2 lol

Best Answer

Yeah its good u had a week at least, depends also how much u smoked and in what amount of time. We all react and eliminate stuff from our body differently,
Best of luck bro :)

Best Answer

there is a drink you can buy at head shops. Ive tried it so I know it works. you drink it 2 hours before your test. it temporarily masks the thc in your urine. you have to time it right though. <br />
just point to it and ask for it. for some reason they wont sell it to you if you refer to it as a drug test detox. its a huge bottle behind the counter usually

Best Answer

oh thanks dude..i actually took niacin and then took a home drug test just today and passed! i just smoked last week too

Best Answer

Water and time,that's it.None of the so called detox drinks or pills work.I'ts all a scam.It will take 3 to 30 days depending on how much you smoke and how much you weigh.

Best Answer

mannn i dont have THAT much time.

Best Answer

It depends on how long you've been smoking. My sister smoked for about 15 years and she had to quit weed when she had to fight for her child's custody and even after 4 months she was still coming out a bit foggy.

Best Answer

geez! poor girl. i am not a regular smoker, and i only had half a bowl about a week ago

Best Answer

slit your wrist and bleed out.

Best Answer

woww, solid advice, thanks

Best Answer

Water, about two liters a day - you'll be clean within two weeks.

Best Answer

thank you..i should have been more specific (i have since edited my question)..i need to get a job this week so i have about 2 days lol

Best Answer

How did it go ? What did you finally try ? Did you pass ?

Best Answer

i passed easily by taking about 1500 mg of niacin and taking a few water pills :)

Best Answer

Really? What kind of water pills ? How long since u smoked ? I'm worried because im heavy . I've been taking Niacin and drinking lots of water haven't smoked for a week and will be testing Monday so that would be about 10 days .

Best Answer

im heavy too. diurex water pills for cheap at walmart. get a 14 dollar drug test at walmart, test yourself, drink lots of water the day before and the day of, and pee before going to the test. you'll be fine! i smoked 2 bowls in 2 weekends right before my test.

Best Answer