do not tell me not to do it or call me stupid for posting this question... No suffering, no messiness, just quick and done
RavenWolf RavenWolf 18-21, F 39 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Suicide

Eat healthy and exercise eventually your body will give out

Best Answer

does that work??? maybe for the stereotype americans

Best Answer

Im giving it a try i feel closer to death everyday lol

Best Answer

You wanna kill yourself so bad? I got one better for you but Its worse than killing yourself I bet you anything you can't do it.

Just Simply Stop. Stop Everything. Don't get out your bed tomorrow, don't go to work, don't answer the phone, don't eat, don't wash, don't speak, just lie there in your bed without water or entertainment until you eventually waste away. Its a slow easy death. At least this way you can see what its like. Because it'd be messed up to kill yourself thinking it will solve whatever problem and then you have to deal with the same bull just in a different form.

Best Answer

there may be no problem at all, just be ready with living is enough

Best Answer

Shoot yourself in the temple!

Best Answer

I have a reason for you to stay. Becuase I love you(not in a creepy i just met you but want to be with you way but I love you as a person). I want you to stay. Your parents time will come. God remebers all the ups and down. *karma* :)

Best Answer

i'd listen to this girl

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'm not suggesting that I know how you feel because only you can know that. I have been suicidal, too. I know that you can hurt so much that you believe you have no other choice. Would you like to talk? I know there are many people here who would want to talk to you.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

people have been asking why I am not dead yet...I am literally failing in life and everything...I am so done with living

Best Answer

show em you can do better its in out nature to improve so dont give up just yet :/

Best Answer

talk 2 me i have been were ur at hole so deep u think u will never get out,u will though

Best Answer

Everyone tells you not to. But, reality is... if you want to, there is no stopping you. NO matter how you do it... your brain stays active for at least 15 seconds or more to digest all you have done to kill yourself. 15 seconds for the cognative part of your brain to realize that your dead... in any manner. So, you must endour that. The question is? Are you sure you thought about it ALL THE WAY THROUGH? Take it from one who has been in psych 5 times. Are you sure that there is no lose ends that could effect others in a negative way instead of positive? I am not saying you should or shouldn't... I am saying have you anything thought of that could NOT be benefited by your death? If so, call 911 or an emergency number. Everytime I did, I benefited. Just me... but...

Best Answer

i beleave u only kill yourself if term-ill and pain meds don't help anymore.other wise fight 4 it .we never think we can do it but we can. trust me u can do what ever u chose 2 do u just have 2 want it bad enough.i know

Best Answer

I have failed... a marriage and a father... marriage I can do nothing about... but, a father? She is only 20 years old and there is still time. Should I deny her that time? 5 times siucidal..? When you fail in life you are looking inward... not outward. Inward... you see failure... but are you really sure you understand anything outward? Are you sure that EVERY PERSON on this earth would benefit from your death? Or... could someone benefit from your life? Even this post benefits someone for they read it and know that they are not alone in feeling that way. That's a benefit. And, you posted it... So, are you really failing rock bottom, or are you really still helping others and inspiring others? Looking inward... nothing... outward... something? Once you see that... it does give hope...but only if you TRY TO FIND IT!!

Best Answer

Stick to fight when you're hardest hit.
It's when things are really worst that you must not quit.
-Don't Quit poem

Best Answer

gun ... why are so many ppl asking this question? i mean in your honest opinion? does it have something to do with the holiday season and a feeling of extra loneliness?

Best Answer

Think of the people ull be hurting. Your friends and family, whether they show it enuf or not, love you. I don't know you but i do know how sad people get when someone takes their life. Especially young people like urself. You may think noone cares, and that may be why u feel this way, but I'm sure they care more than u know. Reach out to someone you know & talk about it. That's prolly why ur on here in the first place. Ur 19 & the world is a big place you have yet to see. I hope you find happiness! :)

Best Answer

they have a company ,that sorta assists in helping those that need help ,to stop the pain ,,i watched it on tv last week ,just need some basics ,

Best Answer

hi dear.. hope m not too late to answer this quetion. why not come for a short break to singapore? my place. safest place on earth :) . a short break will give you an answer perhaps..

Best Answer

I do not have any underlying reasons foe wishing to end my life. I simply an old may who wishes to end my life before someone else decides for me. When I decide, what os the best method?

Best Answer

Even as angry as I got at Pashers initial response to your question to your question I have to agree with him. This really shouldn't be the arena for this topic.

I don't say this based on any " terms" but the fact that considering the other answers you received that were somewhat encouraging you to " end your life " and the chances some 10 year old or 12 year old may use those so called recipes to do as you think you should do.

It's not a way out. Ending your life. How do you know things would be any better if you actually did so ? What if it's all true ? That suicide is a sin ?

Be brave kiddo. Any tribulations and trials you may know through out your life are to build character. To show you that you will make it through.

You just have to use that gift of inner strength we are all born with. Learn how to fine tune it and put it to use.

This comes from someone who has had near death experiences, who has self harmed in many styles and has craved an end so many times ........but lived to see the best side of life is worth living for.

Best Answer

excuse me but sin? I dont believe in god....im satans daughter....not.
I am 19...not a kid.

Best Answer

Excuse ME smart mouth little heifer but I did say " suppose it were a sin". To me, and considering your reply to someone reaching out in kindness you are far from an adult.

Best Answer

And 19 ? To my 52, you do the math.

Best Answer

at least I know my manners :)

Best Answer

I've lived long enough and hard enough to not have to have manners when not shown any. We can do this all day and I promise I'll come out ahead each time.

Best Answer

Thats the problem honey, your failing at everything because you claim to be satans daughter, dont you see? hes trying to consume your soul. At 19 your life hasnt begun yet. Without God there wouldnt be Satan.

Best Answer

http://www.experienceproject.com/abbreviated_terms .php No I won't call you stupid but rather uninformed that self harm topics are not allowed at Q&A Home forum board and is an automatic article 11 Violation .

EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

oh really now? Look at other questions 100 times worse then mine and get the hell off my question

Best Answer

He'll is a good place you should go to level 4 you'll eat worms for the rest of your life

Best Answer

Please read the EP Posted URL and be advised that you have placed your user account at risk of deletion .

Best Answer

This girl is asking about suicide and you want to ban her from a "helpfull supportive" community?
This is supposed to be a helpful place and she is reaching out. She may not have done it in a way you approved but either way shes reaching out for help otherwise she would have done it already. How can you ban someone for reaching out on a website that proclaims its here to help others.
Shame on you for only seeing violations in this post. Would you have felt bad if she ended up taking her life after turning her away like that?

Best Answer

Again , Please read the posted url under the heading of No Harm , / I don't make the rules I just advise of them , There are 14 Basic ones .

Best Answer

Ravenwolf? If this is the case... PM ME!

Best Answer

READ OTHER TOPICS PASCHAR! BECAUSE TRUST ME THIS QUESTION IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE OTHERS I HAVE SEEN ON HERE! also not telling you **** about whether I will do it or not. you just have to wait and see. Please just stop commenting on my question and go bug other people. because as lifeislegend stated: How can you ban someone for reaching out on a website that proclaims its here to help others. Shame on you for only seeing violations in this post.
just saying. and also I am doing nothing wrong considering i never said in the topic: I am going to take your ideas and try them...Thats lame. If I thought about killing myself I wouldn't tell the world about it. sooo Please just go away

Best Answer

RavenWolf : There is one group recently created that can have any comment posted that you care to post , created by Sparrowhawk1161 ( But to post such comments at Q&A Home Forum Board is Not allowed )

Best Answer

Drinking bleach isn't very delightful to the taste buds but quick.

Best Answer

bullet to the brain.

or swallow all the pills in a bottle

Best Answer

TO live or not to live - that is the quiestion

BTW, if u wanna die so badly, atleast donate organs that aleast ur death will save other people who wants to live.

IF u are that sad, and thnking that the world is bitchy -LET ME TELL U - it is.

But if u wanna to give up, do the research by urself , Don't make people here

to be responsiable ,and encorage u to do it.

search it by urself ==

Best Answer

You not going to do it, because it's the once that never speak about it that actually go through with it. By going online with this is just to see what reaction you will get. You will life to tell your story here on EP.

Best Answer

oh trust me I am. I don't need your nonsense on my question

Best Answer

what if it gets better, and one day you can wake up and go to sleep every day knowing that you are truly happy? you have to be alive to experience that. that's all i'm going to say, unless you want to message me, you can if you want of course. it really is just a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Best Answer

Stupidity. It kills more people than heart disease, cancer and STDs combined :)

Best Answer

Dont die. Please dont die.

Best Answer