Senojke2975 Senojke2975 36-40, F 8 Answers Jun 17, 2012

I did self massage 20 minutes each breast in before I went to work, 20 minutes in the shower when I came home from work, and 20 minutes before I went to bed. when my husband wasn't working, he would suck each breast for 20 minutes. Today, while doing self massage, my nipples began leaking!! I'm so excited and can't wait for date night tonight. It only took three weeks..... Good luck with your efforts. Yes, its tiring, and time consuming, but I have this amazing feeling right now...and I know, tonights gonna be a good night!! Keep your sites on what you want....

Best Answer

minimum 3-4 weeks with daily scheduling and nusring kneading and oxytocin for arousal to cause letdown and increase milk production...it all starts in the brain....everything you need to know onmy profile stories... also go to I want to induce lact ...Doc T induce=therapist

Best Answer

Feverfew and stimulation is worth a try too... pumping regularly

Best Answer

It is possible, I have heard of it being done, but it the exception rather than the norm. Have you lactated before? If so it should be easier, but without Dom, more difficult. There are other supplements you can use, Mother's Milk Tea, Blessed Thistle, are two of the most popular. <br />
I wish you luck in your effort to lactate.

Best Answer

Been pumping and taking fenugreek, wonder if i can take the other supplements too? what is wheezer? Yes, have 3 kids, only breastfeed the last one, only for a few months.

Best Answer

You can combine the supplements, are you aware that the fenugreek will make you smell like maple? It may also affect your milk flavor. Never heard of wheezer so can't help you there. Try some of the inducing lactating web sites. maybe they can be of help. Do you also massage in place of a pumping session? That has been known to help too.

Best Answer

Yes, it has a distinct maple syrup smell, it's only to help it going, not sure I'll need to continue it once milk comes in

Best Answer

Yes, I've heard that about fenugreek and they indeed to smell exactly like MS! Haven't had that reaction thus far.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer