for the past few months at random times i have intense dreams of having a seizure, everytime my eyes are open but i cant control my body as it goes into bad convulsions(sometimes i cant breathe in these dreams). also everytime i hear screaming, the screaming is the only thing that wakes me up, when i wake up my chest/heart hurts. also just about every night when i doze off my body twitches really hard, and at times wen fully aways i have small twitches. then once in a while when i doze off ill hear a wweird noise in my head, thats kinds painful in a way. im only 18, but right before all this started i was on multiple drugs, one of which i shot up and oded on/ my heart palpitated to the point of near death. it was speed. i am not longer on anything, but these seizure dreams and other things NEVER happened until after my near death experiance with this drug. could i actually be having seizures? are the screams my body trying to wake me up??? i need to know was going on.
salvageyourself salvageyourself 18-21, F 2 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Health

might just be the drugs. they can have negative effects long after you've stopped using them. please see a doctor.

Best Answer

yes thats what i was thinkin...... i havent done anything for months, yet these dreams still come, happened last night, i just feel like i probably ****** something in my body up. i feel like the seizures are real :L but will a doctor evn believe me since its just a dream?

Best Answer

i've been an addict, both drugs and alcohol. the first year clean is crazy for dreams. it does get better, but i still think you should see a doc. you may actually be convulsing in your sleep.

Best Answer

If you are having seizure activity, it's easy for a doctor to spot. The dream like state may be the result of an actual generalized seizure, in which you lose control of your body but retain partial consciousness. The twitches could be partial focal or myoclonic seizures, which you are completely aware of. Either way, find out ASAP, because the presence of these could be a danger to you and others driving, riding a bike, swimming, doing anything at heights, holding a baby, holding sharp things, etc. The doctor will believe everything you said above, because they describe real symptoms.

Best Answer