Lack of money

Best Answer

Family, an ex, money, work, school are all external sources that a person usually blames for problems that are caused by ones own thinking and actions. It's always easier to blame other peoples actions and attitudes, and events that happen to us (even if we know that we entered into it ourselves) so that we don't have take responsibility for the problems we face. Remember: Wherever you go, there you are, and if you do the same things today as you did yesterday, you will have the same result tomorrow. Short version: the root of all your problems are you. (takes a big person to face up to that though.)

Best Answer

Well put! I totally agree.

Best Answer

If you go all the way back...It was me. I chose the wrong person to spend my life with, to have children with, to trust in. For those of you that think that things will get better when the guy matures, it doesn't. Now, I am getting a divorce, trying to find a job ( I stayed home for the last 3 years), can't pay my bills and don't know what tomorrow will bring. My light at the end of the tunnel is that hopefully I can build a happy life and surround myself with positives, discard the negatives and be me.

Best Answer

All of our problems come from within. The world is a mirror of ourselves, without exception.

Best Answer

Possibly linked to my ex. I think my problems all lie in the fact that I have so much love to give and nobody to give it to. Life starts to seem pointless without someone to love and hold onto. I lose motivation, lose sleep, feel depressed, don't revise for exams, don't try hard to achieve anything at all. It all just seems trivial.<br />
And because at a subconscious level I want it so bad, I usually try to hard and end up messing up any chances at relationships I do get. Vicious circle.

Best Answer

my own stupid self.

Best Answer

family and work

Best Answer

Let's see...the cheating ex who put me in deep debt.

Best Answer

Pretty much oxygen, and my dependence on it.

Best Answer

LOL...the problem none of us can escape.

Best Answer

me

Best Answer

I like to blame indirect influences like every one else.

Best Answer