tealwaterfall tealwaterfall 13-15, F 29 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Terms of Endearment.

Best Answer

bastard out of carolina

Best Answer

yeah that was intensely sad... I hate seeing those.

Best Answer

Grave of the fireflies.

Best Answer

Step mom and patch adams came out the same time I was pregnant with my first child and my mom was dying of cancer. I will never forget the weirdest sensation came over me. I was watching step-mom and was almost completly done with the movie when my husband came in. It was then, and only then, that I realized I had been crying throughout the whole movie. I don't know, I went through extreme emotion trama during that time, and would also cry in my sleep without knowing. But how I cried through a movie without knowing I was crying, still has me baffled. <br />
But the saddest movie I remember bawling from, from 1 min until the very last: <br />
My Sister's Keeper

Best Answer

The boy in the Striped Pajamas, Schindlers List, Beaches and The Notebook (sorry couldn't pick just one)

Best Answer

Haven't watched Beaches . will do soon enough!

Best Answer

What Dreams May Come. It hit me where I live...

Best Answer

Beaches.....I sobbed during that movie.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Yes...that's the one.

Best Answer

thanks! ^^

Best Answer

Saddest the one with the jewish guy who trys to hide his son from the truth during the holocaust and he dies like 2 minutes before his son gets saved. Most f**ed up would be the mist

Best Answer

I've seen it, yes!!! The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, right? really sad story...

Best Answer

I know that one but no, in that one he is the wardens son n he dies, in this one the son goes way out of his way to pretend it isn't happening but they're both sad. I actually read that book

Best Answer

Hmm, I don't know it, it's called Life is Beautiful? googled it now. thanks, I will read the book then :D

Best Answer

Yes. I Saw that one ,the young boys name was Bruno,his parents were German he used to go to the camp to play with a little jewish boy behind the barbed wire fense because he had no friends and in the end he went behind the fense only to be Gased to death ..very very emotional !

Best Answer

Life is Beautiful ?

Best Answer

Its life is beautiful thank you, also the pianist is inspiring

Best Answer

yess and the pianist. great films

Best Answer

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - really sad - wonderfully filmed but need several boxes of tissues nearby

Best Answer

haha, definitely.

Best Answer

hachhico

Best Answer

I agree... Seen it recently, touching film...

Best Answer

the great escape

Best Answer

That's a tough one. Emotional impact is defined by your emotional state at the time of viewing. When I was a young boy, Old Yeller kicked me in the teeth. I buried my grandfather two weeks before seeing Big Fish-- which played out as a biopic of him-- so much so, that I bawled uncontrollably for over 20 minutes in the parking lot after the film. Hell, I'm tearing up just remembering that moment now.

Best Answer

Girl interrupted,Notebook and Warhorse, actually cried most at Warhorse but that cos I love horses

Best Answer

Schindler's List and Green Mile

Best Answer

Taking Chance

Best Answer

The film, I was saddest to see (I still regret having seen it) is......... .

Best Answer

Old Yeller.

Best Answer

Snow white and the seven dwarfs.

Best Answer

A Day in the Death of Joe Egg.

Best Answer

hmm, haven't seen it, looks interesting :)

Best Answer

I suppose it was interesting, but I cried most of the way through it, even though it was listed as a (black) comedy. I couldn't relate to it as a comedy at all. To me it was totally tragic.

Best Answer

It was called the girl next door ,excellent movie!

Best Answer

I googled it and there is one in 2004, one in 2007, and two others in 1999 and 1998. haha. which one? :/

Best Answer