Earlier, I heard a old Hank Williams song, "I'm so lonesome I coulod die"...*tears at the corners of my eyes*
SerenityofLife SerenityofLife 31-35, F 13 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Community

You're old enough to remember that song "Seasons In The Sun" if not the other song "Wildfire" both 70's tunes that were depressing.

Best Answer

I heard my mom's songs, and yes that was one of them.

Best Answer

My Idiot Friend in Florida who used to be my best friend swears he knows everything.
Seasons in The Sun if you listen to the Lyrics is about a man who has passed away saying Good Bye to his family.

Best Answer

Cancer- My Chemical Romance<br />
'And bury me in all my favorite colors, my sisters and my brothers still, I will not kiss you. Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.'

Best Answer

Ohhhhhh

Best Answer

Agreed, when I was typing my answer, I thought of this song as well. My grand-mother is about to past out because of cancer. You should listen to ''Cure for the enemy'' by Billy Talent :)

Best Answer

"Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M<br />
If you're on your own in this life...

Best Answer

Breathe Me, by Sia

Best Answer

U2. All I want is you.

Best Answer

Green Day, Time of your Life.<br />
I admit, I'm a bit strange at times but when I hear that song and listen to the lyrics it sounds like you would play it at a young persons funeral.

Best Answer

I've already said, I want it played at mine.

Best Answer

The Last Song ~ Elton John<br />
Yesterday you came to lift me up<br />
As light as straw and brittle as a bird<br />
Today I weigh less than a shadow on the wall<br />
Just one more whisper of a voice unheard

Best Answer

Sniff....

Best Answer

Hank Williams is AWESOME! Ok…this is so funny to me, but to date the saddest darn song I’ve heard is a country song (no surprise there, they all seem sad). I’m not even into country, appreciate the genre and all, just not my thing. This one particular song is brutal. It’s by Coline Raye, it’s called ‘The Time Machine’. This is the lyric that explains what the ‘time machine’ is: "To the casual eye it's a bar stool, but it's really much more than it seems, a few drinks and then she'll be with him again as he sits on the time machine". The lyric itself isn’t what is so sad, albeit, very telling. But the fact he lost his true love…so he goes to this bar, sits on this barstool and essentially gets himself trashed so he can just go back in time to be with her. Gets me choked up just thinking about it too because it’s so sad. All that the people see is this drunk…yet…he’s just tyring to go back in time to be with ‘her’. :{

Best Answer

:{ that is sad......yes I got it immediately.

Best Answer

Listen to the song...and it's not even my style, but when I hear it... boo hoo big time...I feel like such a goof, even when I went to write out my answer I got choked up...goof...but I can't help it.

Best Answer

As of right now, I would need to check my iTunes, but it's been 3 days I'm listening on repeat the songs ''White Sparrows'' and ''Cure for the enemy'', both by Billy Talent

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

End of the world, Skeeter Davis Why does the sun go on shining? <br />
Why does the sea rush to shore? Don't they know it's the end of the world, 'Cause you don't love me any more?

Best Answer

Sniff...sniff...that is sad.

Best Answer