seagoat2 seagoat2 56-60, F 35 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Hobbies

The silence after the doctor turned off my mom's respirator.

Best Answer

;(

Best Answer

...I miss my mom to this day...gone, 5 years ago...

Best Answer

"Taps" at any military funeral

Best Answer

...both my dad's...real & step...heartbreaking...

Best Answer

The sound of a strong man breaking down into tears.

Best Answer

...mahalo, bsuzanneh...I have heard that sound also...

Best Answer

A baby who's lungs weren't developed enough and she was premature, and when she cried it looked and sounded awful.

Best Answer

...this answer makes me sorry I asked...what was I thinking? was I ready for the truth?....

Best Answer

The raw, emotional screams of a mother as she throws herself onto her son's casket as it's being lowered into the ground.

Best Answer

....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I have experienced this...

Best Answer

My uncle wailing over his dead son in a casket just before burial.

Best Answer

...I have to admit, I wasn't ready for all the responses I have received...this one stuns me...

Best Answer

It's OK because it lets people share. :)

Best Answer

My dog crying. I hate it, she sounds so helpless and I just want to scoop her up (all 60 lbs of her) and make everything better! If we're going for most disturbing, I cannot stand to hear my mother cry. I will prevent it or avoid it whenever possible. If she needs to let it out, I will plug in the headphones and find some loud tunes.

Best Answer

...so gentle,are you LonexWolf...what a magnificent heart do you have...

Best Answer

The sounds of war.

Best Answer

...my sister's only son is in Afghanistan...we are full of fear everyday...and how many of my dear friends were in the Vietnam war?...and my dad was in the Air Force in WW2...you are so right, underconstuction...mahalo for your reply....

Best Answer

something 'dying'...

Best Answer

....blessings to you johncthomas...never knew this question would bring forth such intense answers...

Best Answer

The sound of a puppy crying out in fear & pain as a coyote pack fought over it....v_v

Best Answer

...OMG,,,I live in the country & know exactly what you are describing....

Best Answer

Poor you. Even worse, the kid that the puppy belonged to was calling and crying after it...*shudder*

Best Answer

The sounds of the screaming coming from the next door house...the flames were loud and so were the explosions that came from the shop...at 5:30 AM a mother of three died...the sounds of crying in the church...breaks my heart everytime...what breaks my heart more is that the husband of this woman was cheating on her with the babysitter...my best friend...the husband killed his wife and got away with it...it was the worst sound to hear that mother's sister cry...when I look across the street I hear that everytime.

Best Answer

...OMG...why did I ask this question...mahalo for sharing such a sad story, deathbyblades...what a heartbreak...

Best Answer

yeah...it was sad but true.

Best Answer

If you listen closely enough, you can hear a heart break...

Best Answer

...every second, mrfurls...every second...

Best Answer

The cries of my father. I also cried. But hearing him cry and seeing him so upset ripped me up in a way I'll never know.

Best Answer

...I know...me, too...me, too...

Best Answer

The keening cry of grief.

Best Answer

...ohhhh, that word...keening...

Best Answer

My dad crying because of chemo pain...

Best Answer

...both my parents died of cancer...and had chemo...why did I even ask this question, I wasn't prepared for all the answers

Best Answer

When my son cried after his first love broke his heart at 18. Ahhh i want to cry just thinking about it =(

Best Answer

...and our children matter more than ourselves...

Best Answer

so true =) Just want to add that I noticed you seemed to regret asking the question. I dont know how spiritual you are but for what ever reason I get that from you.
What I want to say to you... the answers may be tough to read and bring sorrow to our (your) hearts. BUT sometimes we need to be reminded of the sorrow of the world so we can appreciate the blessings =)

Best Answer

the closing bell of the NYSE on the day, I dropped over $25k,,, I hated that sound, that day,,, grrrrrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

...and so many with you also, HedoJoe...

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla<x>yer_detailpage&v=N3u1Y0vhtYU#t=60s<br />
Don't listen for too long or your head will explode like in Scanners

Best Answer

ok head almost exploded...3 secs sufficed =O

Best Answer

...mahalo, editor1979 for your answer...

Best Answer

My babies crying.

Best Answer

....hard to resist...I had to pick them up every time...

Best Answer

a fox howling over it's dead mate in the middle of the road

Best Answer

...oh, geeeeesh, that is so sad....Whattado...

Best Answer