thisaccountisgone thisaccountisgone 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Health

Stories about girls abused as children who grow up to think they should be abused by their husbands as well.

Best Answer

*Takes deep breath* There once was a wolf. She had a kindred spirit and plenty of life. She went out with her pack one day,they were running playfully,having fun..... Gunfire sounded off in the distance..... Two Hunters arose from the dark..... Gunfire sounded again..... A wolf dropped dead.... Then another and another...... The she wolf didn't stay to see more... She raced as fast as she could,shooting past the trees like a bullet.. That was what she was running from~Death. She escaped it. The only wolf of her pack.... She is alone now. Forever grieving in her sorrow and pain. Forever.....

Best Answer

That was a beautiful story. You should write it and let it become a household story.

Best Answer

Any of the stories about parents losing children :(

Best Answer

I've read so many heartbreaking stories here I can't begin to count. People who have been through unbelievable trauma, or who have been ignored and shunted aside by society, or are just trapped in situations they cannot imagine escaping. <br />
I also have people on my friends list who are amazing, smart, funny, kind, and curious - all great qualities. But they all have their demons to deal with. I want to help and make everything magically better - but I know I can't and it's not my place to do so. I can just offer some kindness and affirmation. It still breaks my heart to see people who are so awesome unable to see why I think so highly of them. There may be people who have had it harder, but they're my friends and I care for them.

Best Answer

someone casually joked about killing themselves everynow and then and nobody takes note, until the day he did. out of the blue.

Best Answer

that is so sad

Best Answer

When it comes to children in any form of experiences like depression, bullying, etc it breaks my heart because they're defenceless and for those women who lives in Pakistan who gets disfigured because they left their husbands and they didn't like that.

Best Answer

Well, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'd have to say looking at your avatar picture has been the saddest thing I have read on EP.

Best Answer

I will fill you in on how my life is going right now a little later if your interested. Not asking for sympathy but thinking about it I do seem like a pretty sad person.

Best Answer