i didnt watch it but one movie trailer gave me the scare<br />
haunting of connecticut- ghosts of georgia

Best Answer

My birth.

Best Answer

lmao!

Best Answer

I guess it comes down to what you find uniquely scary, but my personal favourite is "The Descent". <br />
The isolation, the dark confined space, the things lurking in the dark, the music, the location, the tension. It's all very well made.

Best Answer

Sorry, I watched that years ago, and didn't jump once. Decent horror film I suppose, but not enough to scare me.

Best Answer

Same, it didn't scare me, but it was refreshing. It didn't play out how I expected it too. It was different.

Best Answer

the scaryest has to be "the hills have eyes" and "the ring"

Best Answer

care bears for stoned people coz that would really freak the s*** outta them

Best Answer

Insidious and Sinister!<br />
Rent them, you won't be disappointed. The Fourth Kind is pretty unnerving as well.

Best Answer

Nancy Pelosi in full make-up at any State of the Union address. Arrrghhh!

Best Answer

Only those old enough to have experienced " Night of the Living Dead" when it was first shown at movie theaters could understand why I feel that this is the scariest horror film ever made. There was very little advertising for this film, it just played as a second feature. Not knowing what you were about to see and it being filmed in black and white caused the viewer to use their imagination to a point that you really belived that the dead could come back to life. This film caused many nightmares.

Best Answer

A few I would say are creepy would be:A Haunting in Connecticut part 1&2,Sinister,Insidious,Hostel,The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,Orphan.Horror movies don't scare me either...these are on creepier side.

Best Answer

Threads & Cannibal Holocaust?

Best Answer