l3b25 l3b25 26-30, M 13 Answers Mar 29 in Community

I woke up during surgery.

Best Answer

Someone tried to steal my angel cake. 3x. Dak deest and me went to war a couple years each. Almost won once. Was stompin out bugs. I said no. Dak said put bugs in mud. Theres no suffer in mud. The hardest battle you will evr fight is between what you think and what you know.

Best Answer

The lights turned off when I was in the shower.

Best Answer

Being admitted to the hospital 3 times in 2 weeks after I got my tonsils and adenoid removed for dehydration and internal bleeding

Best Answer

Anxiety attacks due to severe alcohol problems a long time ago. I invented the ex<x>pression that "the facade turned all the way around".

Best Answer

Pack of wolves paralleling me while I was dragging deer out of woods and I'd left my rifle leaning agin the tree I was up.

Best Answer

my sister was drying her hair and her was cover her face....and she was alone in home i just came from outside goes to other room thenb boom

Best Answer

boom what ? :o

Best Answer

i saw here...and in dark...with her hair covering her face in dark..then i ran i was about to faint

Best Answer

LOOOOLLL !!!!!

Best Answer

Everything is passed week..really wht r the odds?

Best Answer

Brain surgery

Best Answer

hummmm my mind

Best Answer

oh fck that is scary !!!!!

Best Answer

:D ikr!!!!! :D

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer