Ran out of beer once.

Best Answer

Getting attacked by someone wearing a diaper and asking a trick question ???

Best Answer

excluding self harming and suicide attempts i would say the day my mom got mad and i was in my room on floor level and i could hear her throwing and breaking furniture down stairs b/c some one left their plate down stairs. i could here my sisters crying and screaming but i was too afraid to go and say anything, so i hid under a sheet on my bed and pretended i was asleep counting backwards from 100 over a dozen times and wishing the cops would be called by a neighbor. it was my plate and they were getting hell for it, i was afraid to say anything and i'm so ashamed i let them take the beating for it, but when you have abusive parents growing up it's every child for themselves. :(<br />
other than that it was the day my dad was arrested on my sweet 16 for child abuse, that's too long of a story to post here. but i have it in detail in one of my battle depression stories.

Best Answer

I almost died from an anaphylactic reaction, was rushed to hospital.

Best Answer

A 7.4 earthquake when we were living in Manila, Phillipines.

Best Answer

My mom and I thought that she had lung cancer, which is one of my biggest fears (losing my mom). Fortunately, the doctor said she didn't :)

Best Answer

Joining EP and falling in love. (I like my scary with a side of wonderful. :)

Best Answer