seeing my ex mother in law in her nightgown with no make up.

Best Answer

Best Answer

few things, don't want to talk about it.

Best Answer

i can respect that

Best Answer

I was attacked in a parking lot, got stabbed 4 times, and had my throat slashed, lucky to be alive!

Best Answer

yikes where did that happen? was it a bad area?

Best Answer

I was leaving work, it was in a parking lot, not a bad or scary area, it happened years ago 1986, he was a mental pt who had escaped, I thought for sure he was gonna kill me!

Best Answer

Having a pneumothorax (collapsed lung) and almost dying in front of my kids :-/

Best Answer

Darn that's really scary.

Best Answer

Not being able to breathe is frightening and even worse was having a chest tube put in with no anesthesia :-/

Best Answer

My almost five-year-old son went into a seizure that resulted in cardiac and respiratory arrest. He was clinically dead for about five minutes. I thought I had lost him, but he was already in the ambulance when it happened. He was in a coma for the rest of the night and they kept him in the hospital under watch for another 24 hours after that, then sent him home on anti-seizure medication with no explanation as to what had happened. I've always felt that it was his kindergarten shots from the week before that caused it.

Best Answer

wow, that's awful- but wonderful he recovered. Those shots are bad news- I had a teanus shot that made me lose all strength in my arm for 6 months! It hurt the whole time too- like someone punched me really hard where the shot was given- for 6 months! My dog has never been healthy since her rabies vacine as a puppy. She was running around all happy & healthy- had the shot and has been lethargic and sad looking ever since- no more spring in her step.

Best Answer

My sister and I almost got hit by a van...

Best Answer