BarmyCow BarmyCow 51-55, F 17 Answers May 7, 2012

laughing at least 1/4 of the day away

Best Answer

i don't know. I would LOVE to know. i am 28 but ppl keep on saying I look "mature". or they say I am mature for my age so I'm not sure if its how I act or what?

Best Answer

stay out of the sun,get plenty of sleep and keep weight below your suggested bmi

Best Answer

Keeping away from people who doesn't bring anything positive into my life. People can make life very stressful

Best Answer

your're all right to a degree. Stress reduction is the best way to appear younger, and often improves your health. An accountant working standard business hours for ten years can have the heart of someone ten years older. Stress kills. It also causes stress lines, crows feet, and Hair Loss! So yes hair makes you look younger. Laughter reduces stress, so go ahead, laugh, act goofy randomly during the day, practice yoga, anything to reduce your stress. :)

Best Answer

I wish I knew! At my age I could certainly do with some advice! If you have any good ideas then I will look here too. <br />
Not too much stress and enough sleep is probably important.

Best Answer

Stay away from the mirror....

Best Answer

Stay out of the sun, don't drink too much, don't smoke, and don't do hard drugs.

Best Answer

Damn, damn, damn and double-damn. I'm f***ed.

Best Answer

wouldn't it be nice to know these things when you're 16?

Best Answer

pony tales

Best Answer

Telling stories about young horses or tying your hair back? And does that apply to both men and women? Most men I know who have ponytails drive convertible cars and have pierced ears and tattoos (and that's just the middle aged ones!)

Best Answer

Smile more.

Best Answer