Children don't think why they live,parents think for them.Old people are mostly insane,they don't think why they exist either. Why do we live? What is human life: work for money and then buy food,poop,sleep and fak,then again work for more food,then have 2 hours of fun with your "friends",then go to work and work for food again,poop and sleep and fak again.Everything people do they do for food,then they need more food.I'm studying at uni,why?,going to buy faking food in some 3 years.What is the sense of this all?
TylerV TylerV 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Community

QUESTION: Is everyone who is alive at this time as an incarnated spiritual being here to raise the vibration of the planet, or are some of us simply Human Beings?

ANSWER: There's no such thing as "simply Human Beings." All are here to be part of the test of Earth. Most will never see anything before them but the 4D experience that seems so common and ordinary for many Humans. This is the free choice we speak of, and it truly serves the purpose of a test without "God bias." Many others, of the kind who are reading this, will determine for themselves that there's a bigger picture at hand.

There's no judgment about the decisions you make. You're all here with the potential to play a part in a new consciousness for the planet. All are players, but some will become the masters of the day.

Best Answer

..to eat and then die.

Best Answer

...and then return to try again...

Best Answer

"Old" people don't think about it, because they already answered those questions in an adequately satisfactory manner (to them) when they were younger. That "answer" might be that there is no answer or might be something more, it doesn't matter, but somewhere along the way most people who live long enough come to a point where that question no longer matters.

Best Answer

Yep,they just die on one sunny day. No pursuit of food anymore.

Best Answer

You can think of life as one big repetitive cycle but many people have the means to do so much more but they squander those options. You just need to find a way to make life more fun and interesting for you, take up new hobbies or pursue career options that you find to be interesting.

Best Answer

But,hey,we would do that for getting fuel so we would need more fuel

Best Answer

there is no purpose or reason it is self imposed slavery. There is the hope that by breaking out of the cycle one could change the world.

Best Answer

Do I say that wrong? People live like that,so do I.And whatever for,I don't know

Best Answer

life according to the Buddha is about finding balance, Since my society, America, is out of balance purpose has been lost. only by escaping desire can we find a means of escaping suffering.

Best Answer

Agreed. BY ESCAPING DESIRE. Doesn't matter if it's America or not,btw. I cannot say I have some suicidal declinations,but it it so true - we live like rabbits,no destination,no purpose.When u realise it , u stop seeing any sense at all. Life's faked up.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Trust that there is an purpose or reason :)

Best Answer

There isn't,man

Best Answer

How hard have ya looked? Took me 17 years to find mine. And I was lucky

Best Answer

Can u tell me? Please,I need.

Best Answer