I once asked a Nigerian if they have ice hockey in their country.DUH!It's a sub tropical country!!

Best Answer

I am sure we have all had our moments but I have a family member that takes the cake. She read the word "owe" as oweeeee, as in "a booboo on three year old", and "nowhere" as "now here". I goes soooo much further though. She always says "the way how" which is only a little redundant. A song came on the radio you may recognize this line, "Hey Hey were the monkeys....People say we monkey around..." Her husband asked in a joking way if she knew who sang this song. She answered with conviction and completely seriously, "The Beatles duhhh!" She says things on a daily basis that make you cringe or giggle or somestimes fall out of your chair rocking with gales of laughter. This has spilled over to all of us that know her and love her so when any one of us says something silly we just call them our oweee moments.

Best Answer

Science is serious.

Best Answer

my first job during high school I was working the cigarette counter at a supermarket, asked a 70 year old woman for her driver licence (hey they told me to check everyone! why they put someone who wasn't even old enough to buy ciggies at the cig counter I never found out). She gave me a....look.

Best Answer

This sad is so song!!!

Best Answer

So like im thinking there is a long list lol.

Best Answer

'Twas Brillig!

Best Answer

the silliest thing I once asked my family was: can I have icecream for breakfast?

Best Answer