I only have to count my blessings, to feel happy; to feel at peace, I realize all that I have conquered and truimphed over. To be content, all I have to do is be thankful I have a job right now when thousands do not and are losing their homes.

Best Answer

Oh, now this is the way to go! This is fantastic! So much to be thankful for...wonderful :-)

Best Answer

thank you. :)

Best Answer

Gratitude is SO SO powerful. Thank you for sharing...

Best Answer

kittens, puppies and guppies :)

Best Answer

Clear, starry sky. :)

Best Answer

The ocean

Best Answer

Nice :-)

Best Answer

Wonderful and your wife smiling...lovely :-)

Best Answer

An answer that I wrote that is hearted.

Best Answer

Cup of coffee :)

Best Answer

Excellent!

Best Answer

When I see someone is helping another without any selfishness. It makes me feel happy and provide me peace in mind.

Best Answer

Sit on the porch and watch the wildlife play and go about their business in the backyard.

Best Answer

I live here and now, nothing to worry , HE is with me all along, no future and no past.Just living in his presence.

Best Answer

Being outdoors with nature...listening to the birds sing...listening to rain...hearing the ocean...I marvel at the wonder called nature everyday it beckons me to move closer and closer....

Best Answer