UnluckyLassie UnluckyLassie 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Music

At the time I was best friends and madly in love with a D.J. who was a roomate of one of my family members I was staying with. We made out a few times and told eachother everything, but he was older and we couldn't be together, but he always played Father Figure by George Michael, when I would walk in where he worked. Which was at a skating rink, we would couple skate and when he held me, the rest of the world melted away. We hooked up later in life and finally did it, but it was never the same, we had both changed, but the song still makes me think of him,

Best Answer

That sounds super-romantic. Sorry it didn't work out in the end but I'll bet it is a nice memory to have :-)

Best Answer

I know it sounds silly , because we are both married and have kids now, and I married my soul mate at 16, I am now 33 and have a 15 year old, with no regrets, still married, but I dad a deep love for him also and feel that it is possible to have more than one soul mate. I fell in love at 10 with another boy and was with him for 3 years, we were supposed to marry when we were 18, but my parents divorced and I moved away, that's when I met the dj and also met my husband. I was head over heels for both, but as I said, one was too old for me and the other was madly in love, so it was like my heart was split 3 ways. I never knew it possible to love that way, but it all worked out in the end.

Best Answer

:-) Sounds like you have a big heart. And life works in weird ways like that haha

Best Answer

There are several, tho the first one that came to mind is "Long Time," by Boston.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

There are many, some of which are long House tracks that have no name.

Best Answer

I was made for loving you, by Kiss. I was lonely, divorce, and it was during this time that I went ga ga over a co- worker.

Best Answer

Well I'm glad things got better :-)

Best Answer

"Closing Time" (1998) by Semisonic.<br />
At the time I thought I was suffering the worst pains a human could be put through, lookinjg back on it I made my best friends during that time...and I remember this song playing in the background constantly.

Best Answer

I'm glad a positive came from it :-)

Best Answer

from the inside out =)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Shoop, What a man, scrubs, by salt n peppa Poisons every rose, sir-mixalot baby got back, aeorsmith, guns n roses.....run dmc Miss those days.

Best Answer

:-) love it

Best Answer

"Gonna Make You Sweat" by C&C Music Factory

Best Answer

I'll have to google that one :-) Any story behind it?

Best Answer

Was just a fun song we used to listen to when we went skating

Best Answer

Awesome :-)

Best Answer

Highway to Hell --- AC/DC

Best Answer

Hells yeah! Haha

Best Answer

'Lucky' by Jason Mraz and Colby Callait.<br />
It basically tells the story of my relationship with my hubby. We signed our marriage certificate to it.

Best Answer

Aww that is sweet :-) The song is also awesome haha

Best Answer

Silver lining .Jeff Beck popular in dance halls in the early to mid seventies.

Best Answer

Sounds like a good time! Haha

Best Answer

There's a lot of them, I picked ''Smoke on the Water'' by Deep Purple, I am listening to it now.

Best Answer

Haha glad you have a few :-) That is usually the best way

Best Answer