I am the UK champion of strange dreams. ;-P

Best Answer

tell us some of it
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

I get alot, hard to pick just one. Last night I was wrestling with a threeheaded dragon. really strange.

Best Answer

very strange and powerful
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

That I was on a double date with a guy choosing between me and some other girl... kinda like the bachelor but I wasn't into it. I was annoyed the whole night actually lol. We went to the Bottoms, this rough end of town in my old neighborhood, and people started shooting off guns, so we climbed up this shiny, black staircase in the middle of the street that led up to a flat podium and laid down up there. The thing started spinning, and suddenly the guy jumped up and shouted, "I've had it! I'm gonna make sure no one gets hurt!" He proceeded to run down the stairs as LOUD as possible, making these really obnoxious shouting sounds. The dream made no sense whatsoever, but it was funnayy. Hahaha. :)

Best Answer

your dream is very funny and kind of weird
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

Lol thanks, np :)

Best Answer