A distant cousin of mine divorced because she didn't want to cut her hair, it was long enough to sit on. Her husband kept pressuring her to get it cut and they fought so much they ended the marriage. When they were engaged he got sent off to Viet-nam War and asked her to not cut her hair while she waited for his return, she let it grow and sent photos. He came home after his tour of duty and they got married, a couple years later he started asking her to cut it off.
CherokeePatti CherokeePatti 56-60, F 5 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Divorce

In china a man divorced his wife because she gave birth to an ugly baby he said

Best Answer

I knew a woman once who divorced her husband because he would not let her do **********. I had a hard time making that work in my head.

Best Answer

drugs?

Best Answer

Ah, the censors. Three some.

Best Answer

I do not really think that is so surprising. Not all men want a three some, just like not all women do. I mean would you be very surprised if a woman divorced her husband because he wanted to do three somes and she didn't? Works both ways IMO.

Best Answer