The oddest was a young couple, must of been teenagers, walking round the streets shouting and swearing at each other like they were going to kill each other. It was so loud and they were walking the same way as me so by the end I knew all about their $ex life, his feet and loads more that I didn't need to.

Best Answer

Negate the toegate. And aren't neighbors just precious?

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer :-)

Best Answer

I,ve seen something like that.One day I pull into my driveway after work and get out to have a cigar in my driveway.I see these two young teens hooking up across the street.It looked like innocent puppy love as the other boys and girls egged them on.The very next day I pull into my driveway and it was a different story.The girl was pissed off as mad throwing rocks at the poor lad,and cussing him out to boot.I tnink it was because he came on him too strong.The young lad neither ran nor retaliated but acted like a deer in the headlights.

Best Answer

One day I saw a 13year old boy and girl fall in love across the street.The very next day the girl was throwing rocks at him and cussing him out for coming on too strong.

Best Answer

Wow, how odd! I think it's something you can't help listening to though even though you shouldn't!

Best Answer

This was like 10 years ago or more. I saw a bride wearing her wedding gown (of course!) walking down the highway under the heat of the sun and followed by her groom. They just got married and they were like arguing. The bride seems so angry and the groom was trying to please her with the sweat and blush on his face. People were looking at them. It was like a movie shooting.

Best Answer

I was in my car in Chula Vista waiting for a light to turn green. I saw a guy come out of a bar/lounge and light up a cigarette. About 5 seconds later a rather large lady (300 pounds or so) comes out and gets square in the guy's face yelling at him. He turned to walk away and she grabbed him by the shoulder, spun him around and got right back in his face. He stepped back and delivered a round house punch square to her face, and she fell backwards onto her a$$ in a seated position and just stared at him like "What the heck?" <br />
Some guy jumped out of the car to my right and ran over to the guy and started yelling at him. The light turned green and I simply drove off, not wanting to deal with a bunch of drunks. Chivalry was not on the menu that day.

Best Answer

An acquaintance (DEFINITELY NOT A FRIEND AND MOST DEFINITELY A BRAT) threw a tantrum cause his mom would not buy a ***** for him-he was funking 12 years old at the time-FUNKING WEIRD ARGUMENT TO HAVE WITH MOMS!LOL

Best Answer

I worked in a lumber store once and I saw a 6 year old boy go into a blood curddling rage out on the shop floor.The reason was his parents would not buy him a $1.49 line level.

Best Answer

A guy getting his face punched in, I could hear the breaking of his jaw from across the road, it wasnt pretty!

Best Answer

My mother did that inside the super market and I never recovered. I went on EP and have never progressed from that point last week.

Best Answer