It was disgusting but a Kitten we once had must have eaten a used Condom from the side of the Bed.<br />
While my Parents where visiting the kitten strolled across the Lounge with the "Full" end sticking out of its Anus.<br />
I do not think they noticed because I grabbed the kitten and rushed to the Bathroom. One very loud Twack and a High pitched Squeal later the offending Item was flushed away.<br />
Very Embarrasing :-)

Best Answer

When I was a kid, my mother had a poodle that would eat boogers. Convenient, but gross.

Best Answer

I never let her actually eat them, but my dog used to try and eat pennies. If I was counting change she would sit and drool as if I was dangling steak in front of her. Silly dog.

Best Answer

I had 2 kittens that were highly attracted to wine coolers... they'd beg and climb up me like a tree... I let them try it thinking they would hate it and leave me alone, but nope it made them beg even more. Weird cats.. There was nothing they wouldn't eat. They even ate green beans.

Best Answer

I had a very large great dane who had a very developed taste for turtles. Large ones. Unfortunatley I didnt find this out untill after I had "rescued" about a dozen of them off the road to keep them from being run over. Who knew???<br />
Found the pile of shell in the back yard at the end of the summer. So much for the turtle rescue. :-(

Best Answer

sadly it was ment to be!!

Best Answer

Nobody actually saw her eat it, but my dad's dog was walking around one day with a plastic bag hanging out of her butt. The look on her face was priceless.

Best Answer

Let's see... my cat has eaten rubber bands, ponytail holders, licked pictures, and chewed lint roller paper. <br />
Apparently rubber and adhesive are lacking in his diet.

Best Answer

My cat does that too! She has also eaten ribbons, string, pj bottoms, among other things.

Best Answer

I had a cat that LOVED GREEN OLIVES, pomentos and all. She would here the jar open and come running for them. It was sooooo cute.

Best Answer

she doesn't eat them, but my cat likes to lick and chew on plastic laudry baskets

Best Answer

I saw this in a local newspaper recently, this dog used to love eating dummies. Her owners didn't realise she was eating them I think (I hope), they just gave them to her because she liked them. They took her to the vet, she must have had some stomach issues, and the vet had to operate and take twenty-plus dummies out of her tummy. And when she woke up, she went for the pile of dummies. I hope her owners don't give them to her anymore...

Best Answer

my cat actually tried eating my earplug i had to chase her around the house to get it away

Best Answer

A bowl of gas I was using to clean car parts. The dog then started running around in circles really fast. Then he fell over. Was he dead? No! Just out of gas. ----I'm sorry, I had to do that. <br />
Actuall my grandson's poo poo diaper. I didn't let the dog lick me for months.

Best Answer

I had a dog a few years ago.....he ate my barbie dolls :-(

Best Answer

My cat has chewed through the plastic wrapping of ramen packages and saltine crackers. He's a dork. :)

Best Answer

My dog has a thing for socks!!! Damn dog ***** them out and I just count them to make sure they are all out when I scoop the yard. God I hope he doesnt graduate to my expensive under things!!!

Best Answer

my likes to eat bugs i have seen her do it its actly cute cus she chases them outside and if she catch one she eats it

Best Answer

My cat loves corn on the cob. He will eat can corn, but if given the choice, fresh off the cob.

Best Answer

My ex's "fluid" on the ground that I spit out! :P But then again, it was ex's Parents' male dog; in THEIR front yard! BWahahahahahahaa. (oh, they were gone that day though).

Best Answer

My old neighbors dog use to eat popcorn and oreos...<br />
that damn dog lived to be like 15 years old too

Best Answer

I have two cats that love watermelon.

Best Answer