DeliriumC DeliriumC 16-17, F 7 Answers Jan 9 in Embarrassing & Funny

A girl dancing in a skirt. She wasn't wearing underwear but a weenie was flopping around under her skirt.

Best Answer

Nothing seems strange when I'm blind drunk... or do I mean... everything seems strange when I'm blind drunk. Anyway, I once saw this guy giving another guy a blow job. One of them was sitting down as the other stood above him.

Best Answer

I asked my friend..she said she saw a couple kissing up against a glass wall..and they were having fun down below..she saw everything;)<br />
I saw a guy on the dance floor really digging at his snots for the jackpot..and he ate the snots after...ewwwwh

Best Answer

Went into the ladies washroom and a woman was in there with her pants off and holding them under the hand drier. Somebody had spilled a drink in her lap and she had to dry her pants or go home. She chose to dry her pants.

Best Answer