lovaticforever13 lovaticforever13 13-15, F 15 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

My ex said after we split (were still friends some 4 years on), if she ever wanted another child she would still want it to be me.

Best Answer

I have had a lot of problems going on lately. and I usually hate to talk about it, but I did talk this guy that I know about it, and he told me: "if you ever need it, you can talk to me about it whenever. I realize this is a serious and delicate thing for you and i just want to support you through it." It was really sweet.

Best Answer

are you okay ? are you hurt ?

Best Answer

'My life would've been so much better if I met you a long time ago. Someone's going to be so lucky with you"

Best Answer

Recently mMdamElle said she didn't want me dead. lol But seriously...kind gestures, my granddaughter smiling at me...a hug from the hub...those things are sweet to me. :-)

Best Answer

I am special to them.

etc.

Best Answer

LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES!!!!!!

Best Answer

Can we do that again?

Best Answer

Here is that money I owed you.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

"you are an inspiration to us all"

Best Answer

Do you like Kit Kats????

Best Answer