Well, there was one girl in middle school that I used to be around quite a lot and I tried to get closer to her. I was always quite shy and she was very nice, eventually I pulled myself together and wrote her a letter. I got one in return, the next day, and it basically told me that I should stop stalking her. Well, love is not always nice towards you, but that probably just makes it more intriguing, I guess.

Best Answer

Ouch, I hear ya

Best Answer

Well, it was a valuable lesson. And I can live with it, reality usually doesn't work like the beauty and the beast.

Best Answer

in early middle school i had a few friends (male) that played soccer. one time they decided to prank me (dont even ask) i found out, and i turned their prank onto themselves.

Best Answer

I had a crush on someone and they told me to get away from them. Out of nowhere. I always hung out with him.

Best Answer

A lying fat *****. D:

Best Answer