AlaskanHero AlaskanHero 46-50, M 35 Answers Apr 16, 2012

Duplicity, stars Julia Roberts & Clive Owen. This movie had good reviews, tho I can't imagine why anyone thought it so great, it was simply confusing & blah.

Best Answer

IKR! and redundant

Best Answer

Ok, great - I will stay away! I was thinking of MULTIPLICITY with Keaton and Andie MacDowell.

Best Answer

I am not sure of that movie. Who's in it?

Best Answer

the human centipede

Best Answer

I've seen previews for that movie and I tell you, it looks absolutely disgusting and sick. I will not be seeing it.

Best Answer

I think it traumatized me...two hours of my life I will never get back...just kinda watched it with my mouth agape and with a severe look of disgust...powerfully awful...would love the chance to punch the writer director producer of this garbage...lol!

Best Answer

Anything with Will Ferrell.

Best Answer

i hate you.

Best Answer

Princess bride and The Forgotten. I couldn't get past 10 minutes of Princess Bride. THe Forgotten was just.....weird

Best Answer

That's two votes for Princess Bride - INCONCEIVABLE!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Mel Brooks, who has had great hits, really missed on his History of the World Part One. We left the theater because it was so lame. Late '70's.

Best Answer

Possibly The Room

Best Answer

Oh, man! My friends have that movie because it's so bad, that it's fun to watch and ridicule. And the director is interviewed in the special features and acts as though it were a work of art. Good one!

Best Answer

My cousin actually helped work on the movie. He knows Tommy Wiseau the writer, director and star lol. Weird guy

Best Answer

Hands down "The Toolbox Murders" takes my vote. Shoddily filmed, bad lighting, bad acting, and predictable plot line.<br />
It happens in an partially-constructed building floor, where construction is underway so there's a lot of filmy clingy plastic sheets everywhere (that yes, the protagonist continues to trap herself in when pursued by the murderer).<br />
Of course there's the "janitor" who keeps his toolbox in the ba<x>sement. The couple in the room next to the protagonist argue a lot and the walls are as thin as paper. Suddenly, arguing is cut off and of course they go to investigate. So-and-so next door has been killed by using tools from a toolbox. DUN DUN DUNNNN.<br />
Anyway, predictable plot line ahead, she investigates and almost gets murdered, at the end they finally have the murderer hanging from the neck down the side of the building, strangling. The scene cuts back to the protagonist saying the usual sort of "that wraps everything up here" line - and when I first saw this movie I literally said as this was happening, "it's going to cut back to him and he's not going to be there, and there's gonna be dramatic music" - and that's EXACTLY what happened. <br />
NO TRACE of the guy so it remains a mystery and unfortunately open for a *shudder* more horrible sequel.<br />
I have never watched this movie again and never intend to. I suppose if Hell were to exist for me, it would be to watch this awful, predictable, and badly acted, portrayed and filmed movie for all eternity :(

Best Answer

Funny! Well, you have convinced me to STAY AWAY from The Toolbox Murders!

Best Answer

Oh it's good for a laugh, but not for a good film at all. I'm glad I could warn you before you fell for the eye staring out from a toolbox on the front cover of the DVD, tempting you to watch it. LOL :)

Best Answer

YES! You saved me from investing 2 hours of my life in a very bad movie and I can't thank you enough, Larceny!

Best Answer

Glitter. totally unwatchable. Its not even bad in the awesome way...just bad

Best Answer

With Mariah Carey? Her star power couldn't save it, eh? hah!

Best Answer

Bowling for Colombine...Micheal Moore. Just trash.

Best Answer

bad teacher. in my opinion lmao

Best Answer

Duplicity

Best Answer

Is that the one with Michael Keaton?

Best Answer

no Julia Roberts, and Clive Owen

Best Answer

Twilight. Tintin had a better love story.

Best Answer

It seems people either love or hate the Twilight movies. I'll have to watch TinTin now.

Best Answer

Have fun. P.S. there isnt even a love story in it. Its acualy pretty sexist. Still awesome though!

Best Answer

"The Blair Witch Project." I may have seen worse, but thankfully, I can't remember.

Best Answer

It made so much frickin' money, too. Unreal.

Best Answer

Lady In The Water.....a total waste of time

Best Answer

What happend with that director?? He seemed so promising!

Best Answer

Plan 9 from outer space.. You can literally see the wires holding the UFO's up... terrible movie

Best Answer

Waterworld with Kevin Costner - really really stupid

Best Answer

I must admit it's a guilty pleasure movie of mine. And the Costner turned around and made "Dirt World!" (aka The Postman).

Best Answer

The ripoff 2012 movie that has a similar cover to the one with John Cusak in it. No one seems to really act, plot is almost unrecognizable to someone with now religious information, it almost looks like they sprinkle fake snow in front if the camera on a few scenes. Ends with some chick birthing a child in a temple in south america with some random people meeting up for it.

Best Answer

I couldn't bear to go see it and never rented the DVD!

Best Answer

Yeah its cruel and unusual punishment in all 50 states.

Best Answer

Can't recall, left very quickly

Best Answer

Well, it was a movie I didn't actually see all the way through as I couldn't stand it, so I left. It was The Adventurers ba<x>sed on Harold Robbins novel of the same name. The worst I've seen that I did stay and watch, was Viva La Muerta. Spanish with English subtitles. It was so awful, I stayed because I was hypnotized by how horrible it was. I couldn't believe it could get any worse, but I was wrong. The further into the movie it got, the worse it got. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066530/plotsummary

Best Answer

Like an accident...you can't turn away!

Best Answer

Exactly. It was awful.

Best Answer

Jack and Jill Adam Sandler was too funny for that crap

Best Answer

Oh...Adam cleaned up at the Razzie nominations!

Best Answer