My pin-min likes to eat dry seaweed, for sushi. I pet-sat a dog who liked bananas... And i once had a kitty who would eat anything that looked/tasted like scotch tape/ribbon... What do your little weirdos eat??
seamoss seamoss 36-40, F 24 Answers Apr 13, 2012

the dog I take care of sometimes love to eat thong underwear and he looks for them to eat in their house and I can't count the times he has actually ate them.

Best Answer

Paige, you must have been watching my dog! LOL!

Best Answer

The latest weird thing he and Tilly a little shih tzu have been eating is cat poop and both of them can't get enough of it. It is so gross and strange. They are my babies but they are so weird!

Best Answer

I used to have a dog when I was a kid that would eat anything... the bar soap in the bathroom was a special favorite and we would have to be sure to never leave it within munching range.<br />
The cat I grew up with liked the occasional plain tortilla chip. And he once split a pastry "Flakey" with me. <br />
I had another cat that loved ear wax, and if you were laying down he would try and stick his tongue in there if you didn't watch out. He'd even run over to you if he saw you so much as scratching your ear, as if he thought snacks were hiding in there or something.... it was funny but pretty gross.

Best Answer

My cat adores thinly slivered cucumber.<br />
It is the darnedest thing, but when you make a salad you can literally be cutting a slice for him and then a slice for the salad in turn :P

Best Answer

Black olives.

Best Answer

dog likes cabbage lol

Best Answer

One of my cats used to like dog food.

Best Answer

Raw onions.

Best Answer

My dog likes to eat the cat's hairballs... it is SOOOoooooOOOOO gross - I try to find them and clean them up before he does.

Best Answer

My dogs will eat each others fingernail clippings if they hit the floor before i can grab them...yuk.

Best Answer

my dogs love cat poop which is so gross! my cats love dog food and my one cat is always trying to eat ribbon thread pretty much anything she can find.

Best Answer

I had cats once that adored asparagus--they would give up tuna fish for it.

Best Answer

Three of my cats like spaghetti, one of them likes green peppers, and I had a dog who ate a pin cushion (complete with pins) once when he was a puppy. (The dog was OK, but it was scary as ***)!

Best Answer

My cat eats all sorts of things she shouldn't. Any kind of fruit and dairy products. Apparently, some of the things I feed her are toxic, such as grapes. But she's now 16 and healthy as can be, I bet she'll live to be +20

Best Answer

There's a Labrador in the neighbourhood I see a lot that will eat anything you throw. So far, I've seen her eat: <br />
•shoelaces<br />
•a branch covered in holly leaves<br />
•a lemon<br />
•a stick<br />
•mouldy cheese from the nearby dump<br />
•a seashell

Best Answer

The dog I was talking about is a Black lab in my answer there isn't anything he won't eat.

Best Answer

My bras.... can't put them in my laundry basket anymore. I don't know how many times, I have been down to 1 or 2 bras because my dog eats them all the time.

Best Answer

My cat likes to chew on my lamps and certain books on my bookshelf.

Best Answer

my dog has eaten sticks, twigs, leaves and rocks; but on the food side he seems to like banana, mango,--- and bird and cat food...yum!

Best Answer

i have dog that likes fruit, and a genetic cat line...both like plain potato chips and come running when they hear a packet being opened...and one that knows he gets milk in the morning and heaven help me if i don't pour it.

Best Answer

dogs tend to enjoy eating poo >.> lol

Best Answer

Its so gross. So do mine. I have one kitty who has poo issues and by the time I get to the kitchen to graba paper towel, wala!! poop has magically disappeared... Mental note: don't kiss dog for at least an hour!!!

Best Answer