StarliteRose StarliteRose 26-30, F 25 Answers Aug 24, 2009

ANYTHING made by Takashi Miike, try watching Gozu or Ichi the Killer I promise you, you will not be dissapointed. lol Gozu was the craziest though its a foreign about this japanese mafia guy. he killed his brother and put him in the front seat of his car. then the guy drove off and then stopped to get some tea and when he got back to his car his brother was gone. LOL he finds him though you should watch it!!!!!!! ALSO this movie called Tokio Gore Police

Best Answer

Eraserhead. The hair, the twitching chicken dinner, the deformed baby...

Best Answer

Eraserhead

Best Answer

Same here zombie kitty OLD Boy was really sick* but it was so twisted to get what was really going on... better know who ya hook up with...

Best Answer

The hills have eyes 1... Everything espically the music.

Best Answer

Eraserhead. It was senseless yet I was compelled to watch.<br />
Stranger Than Paradise is a close second in the weirdness category. It looked like cinema verte on drugs.

Best Answer

Sleepaway camp never saw that ending coming

Best Answer

Damn, I've seen so many bizarre films, I don't know where to begin...but how about Frontier(s), this French movie with a Nazi family somewhat like those cannibals in Texas Chainsaw Massacre...it was very gory, disturbing...wicked!

Best Answer

Dune, but I don't remember all the details because it was a long time ago. I only vaguely recall it being weird. Go see the DVD and you'll understand why I think so.

Best Answer

F***ing THE HILLS HAVE EYES man. Sh*ts CA-RAZZZZZY!!!!<br />
Disturbed.

Best Answer

"Pi" Just so damn weird<br />
Patterns exist everywhere: in nature, in science, in religion, in business. Max Cohen is a mathematician searching for these patterns in everything. Yet, he's not the only one, and everyone from Wall Street investors, looking to break the market, to Hasidic Jews, searching for the 216-digit number that reveals the true name of God, are trying to get their hands on Max.

Best Answer

from dusk till dawn if you havnt seen it it not right

Best Answer

The Butterfly Effect!! There are multiple consequences for the main character's actions, and it is somewhat scary. Great Movie!

Best Answer

Weirdest? Such a hard thing to pick... werdest lately, "The Room." Horrid acting, terriable plot, it's just bazzar! <br />
http://www.theroommovie.com/<br />
(I like giving helpful links! :)

Best Answer

The Bill and Ted movies, WTF, a telephone booth is the travel machine, at least back to the future had that sweet little ride to time travel.

Best Answer

Andy Warhol's Frankenstien- The soliloquy to his liver<br />
John Waters- Pink Flamingos- Where do I begin?

Best Answer

The all time weird classic film:
Last Year Marienbad

Best Answer