Hearing a clear, evil voice in my ear telling me where was no God. No, I am not schizo & I do not take medication.

Best Answer

I have only had trinormal experiences, and they were too trying to allow myself to even share..

Best Answer

ooooh like turning from a wolf into a person and back again?

Best Answer

Never had a paranornal experience because I live in the real world of logic and science.

Best Answer

What a boring life...........lol

Best Answer

Read my blog entry "the howler in the storm".

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it paranormal just an hallucination of a tired brain, I'd been driving for 36 hours straight and was on a long straight stretch of highway at night when all of a sudden the cutest little critter crawled up on the hood of my car and sat up then just sat there looking at me. Mind you I was driving about 60 mph at the time, I pulled off the road and it disappeared, I found a rest stop and took a nap.

Best Answer

When I was eight I remember me and my brother and sister watching one of those black cast iron skillets pound up and down on the stove all by itself. It made a hell of a racket. It was as real as anything in my memory. We were scared silent.

Best Answer

Too many too list

Best Answer

Seeing and hearing a black mass moving around in my room before it disappered.

Best Answer

creeepy

Best Answer

It was weird. It happened when I used to live in an apt.

Best Answer