Mineman214 Mineman214 18-21, M 10 Answers Nov 30, 2011

Dressed as an orc (300 quid costume mark you) on public transport for 3 hours on my way (with friends) to a LARPing competition. We lost the competition but made up for it by freaking out a primary school on a day out in the forest when we ran through their campsite waving swords and roaring, I swear 3 boys wet their pants and 5 girls ran screaming for their teachers... hahahahaha

Best Answer

epic, truly epic

Best Answer

lol...i put on my earphones and was playing rock music!i thought i wasnt singing out loud cause im really crazy about rock!i found my self prentending to play a guitar and people looking @ me!

Best Answer

last year i got sent out of class for headbanging through the whole thing and shouting "I F*CKING LOVE THIS SONG!!!!"

Best Answer

laughing my fucken a** out!!

Best Answer

I was young, impulsive...Italian Restaurant...cheeky ex boyfirend...food fight...Spaghetti Bolognese everywhere....Told to Get out....falling down the street laughing with spaghetti dangling from our heads

Best Answer

What a silly question. I do weird stuff in public all the time. Like wear my groucho marx glasses. Or intentionally put cream cheese or frosting on my nose. How can I narrow this down?

Best Answer

the most abnormal?

Best Answer

Walked down a road naked!

Best Answer

i win, i ran straight through a town during a festival :D

Best Answer

There's an ambition!

Best Answer

got $200 for it :D mind you though it is New Zealand dollars so its only about $2.50 american lmao

Best Answer

In the retrospect... Getting married to my ex, LOL !!

Best Answer

slept.

Best Answer

Help an old man who fell of his bike in the snow and couldn't get up.<br />
Didn't think it was weird.. but judging bye at all the people who just kept walking or started watching him laying there from a distance, it must be a really weird thing to do <br />
I don't expect you to believe me but it actually happened. =.=

Best Answer

not everyone's an a**hole....

Best Answer

No I don't think they where being mean, I think they where overwelmed with something going wrong and waited for someone to do something.. One person even said to me: Finally someone who helpes that man, thank you.
Eventhough she was standing only a few feet away from him.
It just blew my mind honestly.
But I know a lot of other people would've helped ;)

Best Answer

ahhh the bystander effect, no one does anything because they believe that someone else will do it...

Best Answer

OMG you're right it's actually a thing:P

Best Answer

One time when I was a teenage, I wore my cousins bikini out and rode my bike around the block. It felt awesome.

Best Answer