or heard....
OceanicDebris OceanicDebris 31-35, F 8 Answers May 29, 2010

We were at the lakehouse earlier this week and someone had put up this weird-looking cacti planter in their front yard. It looked like a cactus-fruit, itself, but was darkish brown...like a wart or something. I like unique things, but this thing was just way out there.

Best Answer

Yea that sounds pretty weird.

Best Answer

Well I have been bullshiting on here for some time with a WOLF avatar talking **** about being a LONE WOLF and then 2 days ago a real one found me in reality. It's the most beautiful Siberian Husky with blue eyes I have ever seen and it bonded with me instantly. Talk about creative though! lol

Best Answer

either myself when i am forced to look in the mirror or that fat weird guy who follows people around at nigh hes seriously creepy but harmless

Best Answer

On a shop window there was a sign,which said second hand condoms,was thinking what the hell is a second hand condom lol.

Best Answer

I don't want to know....lol

Best Answer

I saw some guy beating up his pregnant girlfriend on the side of the road when I went to pick up my friend. We drove her to a safe place.

Best Answer

Hopefully you accidently backed up and ran him over.

Best Answer

Oh, the other day in the Walmart parking lot, there was a vehicle with a motorcycle front, and an old small station wagon rear, chopped with the back seat still in it. I've seen plenty of similar concepts, but the different thing about this one was when the two big old dykes pulled away in it, it had a manual shift, and clutch, brake, and gas peddles. Oh, and the seat in the front was a single car seat, too.

Best Answer

LOL...sounds like you live in the south. haha

Best Answer