cisco1968 cisco1968 41-45, M 18 Answers May 2, 2013 in Health

I have heard it is the thigh, most people pass out on this one I hear.

Best Answer

Ribs or femur would be my guess

Best Answer

ribs would not be fun

Best Answer

Agreed because they can't do anything for it and you have to breathe

Best Answer

I've broken many bones including fingers, toes, hand, teeth, vertebrae and by far, the most painful fracture I've experienced has to be the femur. Of all places to break it though, I crushed the femoral head (ball part of the joint in your hip) and dislocated it.

Best Answer

Wow yeah me too. I've broken many bones, but i'd rather break all of them excluding the femur at the exact same time, than break my femur again, it was by far the worst. I also broke the ball part that attaches to the hip.

Best Answer

Well my dad has broken the Femur bone, 6 ribs, a wrist, ankle, and i belive his arm aswell. i have only broken my clavical ( collar bone ) and that ******* sucked. But to my dad the worst for him was his femur.

Best Answer

I broke my collar bone, and any slight movement of your arm kills you. Try sleeping and yyour roll over onto it. You cant dress yourself.

Best Answer

The funny bone.

Best Answer

ur back bones , i guess , or any bones near the nerve system , i had my clavicula broken , and was near a nerve , quit f*ucked me up , i still have insufficiency using my shoulder

Best Answer

damn,that sounds painful

Best Answer

I'd imagine any broken bone would be equally painful. The worst though would be the cranium. That could kill you.

Best Answer

The one that's "yours"!!!! (*)<br />
As the Marquis de Sade once stated: "A little bit of pain ... never hurt anyone."<br />
(*) Along those same lines, "Minor surgery is defined as --- surgery on somebody else!!!"

Best Answer

ya but he was a db

Best Answer

The neck bone. (kidding)

Best Answer

I broke my L1 (spine) last winter. Excruciatingly painful, I couldn't breath for three minutes because all the muscles in my torso contracted

Best Answer

I broke my collarbone and detached it, it hurt like shoot for the first few days but its been like 7 weeks and its still not healed but i can use it quite a bit now. Half the collarbone battle is getting you arm back to strength afterwards.

Best Answer

most doctors say the most painful break is the tib fib meaning the tibia and the fibula my mother broke those bones last night

Best Answer