litelover litelover 36-40, M 8 Answers Feb 14, 2012

bites are worse because they are considered a puncture wound. All that nasty bacteria in their mouths is basically injected into your flesh. They are more likely to get infected. I got bit by a cat while cleaning out it's cage at a shelter. My hand HURT for a week!!! It clamped on an wouldn't let go! I think it pinched a nerve or something. Luckily the owner claimed the cat the next day so it was not put to sleep.

Best Answer

a cat scratch! their claws are like razors!

Best Answer

well i can honestly say<br />
i have suffered all of the above,but recently i suffered<br />
a cat i tried to rescue, lunging at me biting into my ankle repeatedly right through the leather boots i was wearing, he was also hissing,growling, it wasnt very nice to witness never mind be the victim of !

Best Answer

Well, obviously a dog bite, I had a dog bite straight through my nose once, worst experience of my life! its jaw locked on my nose and it was just hanging there growling with this evil look in his eyes and I had to punch him repeatedly to get him off. I feel guilty about doing that as I love animals, but in that instance, it was the dog or my nose.. I don't hold it against the dog as he was only 6 months old at the time and it taught me a valuable lesson, to never lift a jack russel up near your face as once you lock eyes with them, they will attack nomatter who you are.<br />
Oh yes, by the way, it was a jack russel!!

Best Answer

theyre mean lil dogs those ones....

Best Answer

Depends on the size of the cat or dog

Best Answer

a cat bite can be pretty bad if its pierces the skin. my great aunt ended up near paralyzed right down one side from one for many years.<br />
on the other side i had to step between a pitbull and the staffy i had at the time in a pair of shorts. i ended up pretty ripped up but no adverse long term effects

Best Answer

Not a cat bite. They're pretty feeble

Best Answer