The superficiality (yes, that is a word [surprised me too!]). People care si much about what phone they have, how much their car costs and who designed their clothes that it is ridiculous.

Best Answer

Eyes glued to phones, it happens at the dinner table and even movie theaters. Rude and sad, to pay more attention to a small device rather than family.<br />
I can't find a better aspect at the moment.

Best Answer

This is strange question indeed, and attempt to balance it with best aspect "if you must" makes it even stranger. 'Society' has good and bad aspects at all times, in all ages - but the world has many 'societies'. Western post-capitalist society is very different from amazonian tribe. What the bloated, sated western society see as 'bad', starving and deprived african society might think good, very desirable. It is too easy for the smug 'haves' to disparage what they have - technology is tearing us apart! "OMG! now we can all read, books are isolating us, we just sit in corner reading, not talking! Better burn the books!"<br />
I think worst aspect of modern society, if we mean western style developed society, is our tendency to see all the advantages we have gained as disadvantages, to use them as excuses for our own personal failings and to look back on some golden age when life was perfect and we were all happy, fulfilled people - no technology, no consumerism, no greed, oh, of course, no gays, lesbians or liberals! Can some history student tell me when that was?

Best Answer

Feminism, liberalim, and gays.

Best Answer

Um, why?

Best Answer

Why are gays bad? If that's what you're saying.

Best Answer

They work hard to destroy families, culture, economy, and hurt millions of children.

Best Answer

That's offensive. I respect your opinion, but you're incredibly misinformed.

Best Answer

Feminists, gays, and liberals are incredibly offensive. I respect your opinion, but you're incredibly misinformed.

Best Answer

Also, those things have been around far longer than you think! Research the new woman, gays in the middles ages, and the liberal ideas expressed through the Age of Enlightenment.

Best Answer

Yes. All the hate groups dislike getting identified for their hate campaigns.

Best Answer

While I have my misgivings toward both the left and the right, if it weren't for liberals, you wouldn't have terms like "hate group" to virulently spew.

Best Answer

Yes, Kyle. Without liberals there would be no hate groups.

Best Answer