Buckleys....nasty, nasty stuff ;)

Best Answer

LSD...I hate the stuff!!!

Best Answer

INcluding prescription, ok. Any and every anti-psychotic I have had to be on. And this new experimental recreational drug that was supposed to be like synthetic pot but actually was more like endless projectile vomiting, cold sweats, dizziness, and losing reality. And that one time I tried california red poppy tea, now that was hell and I thought I was going to die.

Best Answer

LSD

Best Answer

Ice, I tried it once and never touched it again.

Best Answer

clozopine and beer . WOO! glad those days are over.

Best Answer

Acid.

Best Answer

I was once given Inapsine as a preoperative sedative priior to minor surgery many years ago. This medication has a reputation of inducing severe anxiety in some patients and unfortunately, I was one of the unlucky ones. I became so agitated that I removed my IV, left the operating room, and went home without checking out. A very unpleasant experience to say the least.

Best Answer

Oxycontin. That was freebased though, soo.

Best Answer

Other than the usual prescriptions given from doctors, I've smoked marijuana twice with seemingly no effect.

Best Answer

grape-flavored children's tylenol

Best Answer