I only did drugs once.<br />
For 10 years.<br />
Just so I could learn the Metric System.

Best Answer

lmao!!!!

Best Answer

I'm afraid to answer. But probably was Meth. Cocaine was my friend. Not anymore I'm clean and sober three years now

Best Answer

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU. Must be damn fine to get that monkey off of your back.

Best Answer

I think the DUI helped me along. To see it wasn't good for me.

Best Answer

Congratulations on three years.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

I only smoked PCP once but it scared the crap out of me. They don't use it to tranquilize horses for nothing.

Best Answer

holy sh*tballs! that's the REAL deal stuff! Did you have super human strength like they say?

Best Answer

It's a harsh ,'chemically' type of drug. Similar to acid but acid is way mellower. I personally didn't get superhuman strength but I 've heard the stories.

Best Answer

special k. dumbest drug ever

Best Answer

i have a low tolerance for that ****. i would fail miserably

Best Answer

Long ago, probably sharing a jug of wine laced with so many quaaludes that it looked like crushed grapes on the bottom of the bottle. Luckily I never found any drug (other than alcohol) I really likes so I rarely tries one more than once. It was the 60s, what can i say?

Best Answer

my friend you have to give me just a brief little synopsis of that night...................do you even remember it?

Best Answer

Vaguely, but it was 40+ years ago

Best Answer

Well, for me Mountain, Cream, and the blues.

Best Answer

Umm....none! I'm not a druggy!!!! Well, unless you count NyQuil......I used to take the stuff daily in the past so that I could go to sleep!!! I had sweet dreams! :)

Best Answer

NyQuil KNOCKS YOU OUT!

Best Answer

That it does....I was out cold snoring within minutes!!!!

Best Answer