EP

Best Answer

ice,

Best Answer

Heroin is the STRONGEST drug. Whether it is the worst or not is opinion.

Best Answer

All drugs.

Best Answer

obviously.

Best Answer

Clearly.

Best Answer

alcohol because it makes you totally black out and alot wake up in the morning in jail and are told they killed a family drunk driving .tHE sad part is they really do not remember .With any drug herione and crack included you remember exactly what you were doing ,stupid or not ,people dont forget they just convince themselves they can get away with it <br />
So alcohol is the worst , blacking out on alcohol happens more than people realize.

Best Answer

Tried most of them ,been addicted to a few . Would have to say , alcohol ,ice , lsd , and there are plenty more , due to the varied and unknown nature of the ingredients . So glad i stopped . Too many of my friends are dead .

Best Answer

Apathy.

Best Answer

love

Best Answer

It depends on the person. I've seen people, (myself included,) that can do "drugs" like heroin, or coke, and not get addicted, or do it to excess, and be just fine with it, but then turn around and watch waaaay to much T.V. or play to many video games, so it's really just whatever the person is not mature enough, or enough in control of their will, to handle.

Best Answer

My cousin was like that. She actually ODed on one of those drugs and i'm surprised she's alive..it freaked me out actually.

Best Answer

Yea, it's pretty scary when someone you care about is ODing. Even if it's just mild, and they don't die. I've had it happen to a few of my friends.

Best Answer

Alcohol

Best Answer

The one you take and you are allergic to it.

Best Answer

Religion

Best Answer

The one you're hopelessly addicted to.

Best Answer

Women

Best Answer