Mine was anything i ever received from my sister Jackie...once she gave me stationary with my last address...i moved 6 months earlier....
joyba61 joyba61 51-55, F 4 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Hobbies

toys, im 52 yrs old, i get those things that you push on their hand and they dance and sing

Best Answer

Best Answer

A new toilet brush and a floor mop. Oh, and a turkey baster.

Best Answer

who gave you that?

Best Answer

the husband...lol

Best Answer

My SO walked out on Christmas Eve.

Best Answer

what is so?

Best Answer

significant other? sorry

Best Answer

Yes, Significant Other. He met a pretty young **** at a Christmas party, and went to a motel with her for 8 days. It seems they both stayed drunk the whole time. She was 16, and he was 26, but that made no difference to them. They were both doing speed and drinking. My heart broke; I lost 20 pounds in 5 days and ran home to Mommy the day after New Years. I'm not sorry, though. Because of my broken heart, I reconnected with an old flame and got pregnant with my youngest daughter. I've never regretted having her.

Best Answer

Wow, what a story....i am sorry and congratulations...i wish my bad stuff took on a happy ending like that...

Best Answer

She truly has been a gift. She is my little compensation prize. She's 38 now and my best friend.

Best Answer

a toy firetruck at the age 10

Best Answer

some people can't handle children growing up...maybe you should have kept it in box and it might be worth something now...

Best Answer