CaptainChunk CaptainChunk 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Health

i had broken bones , skull/brain damages but the most worst injury i have was broken heart ; i cant over come that pain and cant forget that pain all my life i can only ignore it

Best Answer

i am right there with you on the broken heart...sorry...i really know what you are going through

Best Answer

its the reality of life .... man up only means that you are ignoring it and moving up ..thats it

Best Answer

I thought it was a bit cheesy but once you go through it its not very funny.. Breaking a bone might be sore, but it heals, loosing a love doesn't

Best Answer

yeah you right

Best Answer

Tripped and face-planted into the sidewalk - broken nose and concussion. Not recommended!

Best Answer

Ouch

Best Answer

yup. did it at college while walking to an exam. only upside was my teacher gave me a couple of days before I came back to take it.

Best Answer

her exact words were, "There are easier ways to get out of a test!"

Best Answer

Car accident. T-boned on drivers door. Had to be cut out. Unconscious to the ER. Severe concussion, Nast gash around my left eye (scar is barely visible now, thanks doc!). 3 herniated discs, bone bruises to my all my ribs from the seatbelt. 4 months of PT and was good as new :)

Best Answer

Pretty savage

Best Answer

Yeah, I dont even remember it happening!

Best Answer

Probably for the best..

Best Answer

slipped on the ice and landed on my head...i still cannot read correctly and it was my favorite pastime

Best Answer

Most painful was probably breaking my ankle after a rockclimbing fall. Although dislocating my shoulder in a skiing fall also hurt like hell. At least the second time I dislocated it I was able to put it back in myself.

Best Answer

When I was young, I was jumping on the trampoline when I landed wrong and heard a loud snap. At first it didn't hurt but after about 2 minutes I was crying like crazy. I had broke 2 bones on the side of my foot. It took 3 years to heal and even now I still can't walk on it right.

Best Answer

Trampolines are danger magnets

Best Answer

I fell 15ft and landed on concrete

Best Answer

was playing football indoors (believe there's a reason why parents warn you not to) and was going to kick the ball instead i kicked the table and broke my foot.

Best Answer

i take it you never got picked for the team that season ?

Best Answer

haha i think it's fair to say i gave up on trying to be a professional player especially after realising everytime i run something happens. ( was running around in my mates backyard and ended up falling on top of a sharpen rock which made me do physio up to this day) running is defo not for me

Best Answer

I think your destiny is to be in a wheelchair lol..
Still young, plenty of time to figure out what you want to do in life, whatever it is, put your mind on it like its the last thing you will do, and hopefully it will work out

Best Answer

Broken ankle playing soccer

Best Answer