For a short time, I worked in a nursing home, in the housekeeping department. I was a back breaking job, but the worst part was having to see so many older people appear to be so lonely because they felt abandoned by loved ones. Some had no where else to go or never had anyone come visit. It was very sad.

Best Answer

Counseling...They drove me Nutty. I almost admitted myself. They still call and offer me a job to come back. It was interesting though. Have to admit that part but the burn out rate was too much for my body to take and my 3 cells left in my brain to handle.

Best Answer

Pizza delivery

Best Answer

during my school days i work at coffee shop. i was terrible host. moody and totally a spoiled kid, i hated serving for people.. i was thinking.. well it it not for me... "I am not a serve man" <br />
-- i didn't even like "the idea of a serve man" from Twilight zone too... so, i hated to serve. <br />
but one lady liked me.. she was always nice to me ...

Best Answer

Funny, the only job I ever had compliments about was one I was good at and enjoyed doing. So I suppose the answer is no.

Best Answer

I worked for the city in a small rural town as a teen during the summers. We spent all day cutting down vastly overgrown drainage ditches in the blistering humid Louisiana heat with slingblades and weedeaters. I hated it, but as long as I was there. I got after it.

Best Answer

when found that little efforts can bring compliments also

Best Answer