McDonalds- So not lovin it!

Best Answer

McDonalds. Absolutely disgusting!

Best Answer

kfc...<br />
and I'm still effing stuck there. -___-<br />
but it does get me through college...that's the only up side.

Best Answer

holding a sign for a mexican restaurant and having people laugh and throw **** at you

Best Answer

years ago at the tender age of 14, i was sent on work experience through school to an animal farm, while there i had to chloroform hundreds of mice a time in large garbage cans then separate them in groups of different sex, marking pregnant ones (with a black texta cross) and size.<br />
they where to be used as experiments at the uni.<br />
not fun - i think iam still disturbed.

Best Answer

Being a stevedore in a third world country. Paid for $2/day.. trust me it will make you thinking what should you eat next day!!

Best Answer

Many moons ago... I worked for a Restaurant as a salad Prep. <br />
I worked so many long hours I actually damn near fell asleep in the Pantry.

Best Answer

The one I have now.

Best Answer

Worked in a factory for a short time because I got day shift and weekends off but I hated being stuck on a machine for hours with no one to talk to. It was a plastics factory and I had some awful reactions to the fumes. The inside of my nose broke out in sores, I developed boils in my armpits and I quit soon after this happened. No job is worth sacrificing my physical health for and I sometimes wonder about all of the women working there who had few other options. Sad to think about.

Best Answer

Assembly line.. I worked with prisoners who hit on me.

Best Answer

About 10 yeas ago before I went to college, I was a manager for a bunch of telemarketers. It was like I was the ring leader at a circus.

Best Answer

I was a receptionist at a car dealership all i could do was answer phones transfer calls and stare at the front door wishing a customer would come in i was so bored and when i tried reading a magazine to kill time i got in trouble the boss snuck behind me scaring me telling me i need to be aware of my surroundings and not be reading magazines so yeah...

Best Answer

WORKING IN A RESTAURANT AND HAVING TO CLEAN THE WOMEN'S REST ROOMS...ESPECIALLY THAT SPECIAL BOX W/ USED TAMPONS. A REAL EYE OPENER.

Best Answer

Last year I worked in an office with a group of miserable old ladies who had been working there since the 1980's. They insisted on doing everything as if we were still in the 1980's (faxing everything, etc.)<br />
The room was silent and miserable at all times. They would creep up behind me in my cube all the time and start going through my files, as if it were theirs. They would send emails constantly complaining about miniscule things that made no sense. <br />
The minutes seemed like hours...it was torturous working there. I left the job in the midst of this recession, before I even found a new job...THAT's how much I hated it!

Best Answer

i worked in a restaurant doing dishes for about 4 months one time. i knew they people who owned it and they needed someone. i'm pretty lucky to have actually *mostly* liked all the jobs that i've had :)

Best Answer

working in macdonalds full time when i was 18 was pretty bad. they treat you like ****. the managers were a bunch of *******. I started in the fries section. just cooking fries all day long. its hard work esp during the lunch period. and you get dogged on if you cook too many fries or not enough. then i moved around - cooked burgers . would burn my hand sometimes doing it. and then the counter oh boy. have to keep topping things up , cleaning out bins etc. and all the while everybody looks down on you.

Best Answer

setting all you damn EPer's straight.......what a hassle....

Best Answer

To make money to buy Christmas presents one year when I was young I worked a second job overnight cleaning the public bathrooms in the welfare office. I double dog dare anyone to top how horrible that was.

Best Answer

Two terrible jobs: 1) Fastening Tyvek weather-proofing sealer on the undersides of houses, in basements, and dark, dank places. Raccoons, squirrels, cockroaches.... I would finish work so dusty that I would have to shower for literally 45 min - 1 hour to get all the junk out of my hair, eyes, finger nails, etc. The pay was OK though for what it was. Terrible job #2) Working in public education as a high school teacher. There were parts that were amazing - great kids, committed parents, enjoying my subject matter, getting to make a difference.... all good. I taught for 10 years and the stuff that finally pushed me over the edge into quitting were things like biased evaluators who passed their friends and failed people they didn't like, continuous stream of useless paperwork, constantly shifting state and local initiatives where you had to unlearn everything you were trained on the month before and re-learn an entirely new system in 2 days. And (sorry ladies) backstabbing coworkers. I ran into many (sorry to say... FEMALE) educators who, for whatever reason, decided to insult me, degrade me, disrespect me, treat me like a second-class citizen, and otherwise make my work life a living hell. Teaching is a female-heavy profession and if you have women in your building who decide, for whatever loco reason that they don't want you there, that's it... you are blackballed and alienated. Sexism goes both ways. I had a friend who was a teacher who interviewed for a job, did very well on the interview, and afterwards was approached by one of the interviewers (female) and asked to go for a drink. He felt that was unprofessional on her part as they had just met and he had just completed an interview with her. He politely refused and went on his way. Did he get the job? No, sir. He did not. He is an educator with 10 years' experience who any school would be lucky to have, and although I have no evidence for it, I completely believe that he was f***ed out of a position by a jilted female. So, I have left teaching forever.... I miss the students and the classes where we were learning and inspired and working hard. I do not miss all of the crap I outlined above. I would never encourage a young person (especially male) to become a teacher in this day and age. The politics alone will crush a 22-year old's spirit in three weeks. Thanks for reading.

Best Answer