The butterfly effect. Mainly because I kept saying, "You've got to be kidding me..." every ten minutes.<br />
The Anarchist Cookbook gets an honorable mention though. The first act is great, the second is mediocre, and the third was just so ridiculous I got pissed. I mean for crying out loud, They could have done such a better job, but no they had to go into preachy message mode.

Best Answer

2012!! It so terrible and unbelievable. Really? Isn't the point of life waiting for the world to end?

Best Answer

Boogeyman 2. That was such a stupid movie. I think that was the name of it. The movie ended with leaving you hanging and it didn't really have an end.

Best Answer

silly thats because you had to see Boogeyman 3: electric boogeyloo

Best Answer

nobody will know what this is because it was so stupid, but it was called "mr beans holiday" or something like that (my parents had it in their movie collection, dont ask me why). i couldnt even stand to sit there and watch it and thats saying something because normally i can sit through a lot of ****. it was just this movie with a very ugly man travelling around (the movie was supposed to be a comedy). but i didnt find it amusing at all and couldnt even identify what the plot was. i feel sorry for whoever had to tape that movie. i hope they were getting paid enough

Best Answer

oh Mr. Bean was funny when he was in short little bits. much like saturday night live skits. but i think Paul Blart Mall Cop is worse

Best Answer

Mall Cop was good! I liked it haha.

Best Answer

House of 1000 Corpses.. the only movie I ever fell asleep watching.

Best Answer

rob zombie should sit to directing videos and held to a 5 min max.

Best Answer

So many B movies that are bad but for a mainstream movie I saw Congo,omg that was edited badly.acting was,bad,the story line was bad.Just a terrible movie.It came out in '95.

Best Answer

was based on a much better Mike Criton Book... "Amy good Gorrila

Best Answer

Yes and I am sure the book is ten thousand times better than the movie.

Best Answer

Mission Impossible 2. Some Bugs Bunny cartoons were more realistic and less pompous.

Best Answer

i see you colud not "suspend you disbelief" that Tom Cruise was more the 5 feet tall

Best Answer

Grease

Best Answer

Flash Gordon. Ever seen it? The ONLY thing to commend it was the Queen soundtrack. And of course the classic Plan 9 from outer space! Universally lauded as perhaps the worst movie in history!

Best Answer

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark. I think that's what it's called at least. It was about the little girl who moves in with her family in this mansion and these little demons live in the chamber in the ba<x>sement and try to literally befriend her. It was the fact that they had a squeaky voice and would always say "Be my friend, be my friend" and it was just funny. It didnt creep me out like it was supposed to. It wasnt a bad movie, but I guess it had the reverse effect on me because I liked it so much due to how funny I thought it was.

Best Answer