DarkGuardianAngel DarkGuardianAngel 22-25 15 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Community

Twilight. Do we have more?

Best Answer

A movie called "The Telephone" It had Whoopi Goldberg in it as a out of work actress. The whole entire movie was set in her apartment with her talking on the phone talking to family friends and strangers.

You find out at the end of the movie the phone was disconnected all that time. Waste of freakin time!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096241/

Best Answer

ahahahahahahha that's a ****** ending

Best Answer

Centipede...I made a huge mistake that day!

Best Answer

never ending story....

Best Answer

There are sooo many! The Wicker Tree was really bad...

Best Answer

Battlefield Earth, seriously John Travolta? It was terrible and hes on bad stilts? WTF, more so I couldn't watch the movie without the BeeGees in the back of my head playing Saturday night

Best Answer

the road

Best Answer

It absolutely has to be that gory highway patrol movie they showed in Drivers Ed. Class back in high school. ! Dead an d mangled bodies in twisted wrecks...that was bad enough...but it was just before lunch ! Geez

Best Answer

Cabin Fever or Jack and Jill with Adam Sandler...Wanderlust with Jen Aniston sucked pretty bad too.

Best Answer

Any that I can't remember.

Best Answer