When he's worse than dispicable, when he's more than an *******, when it seems like there is no word in the english language to describe how disgustingly ruthless he is, or one that he's ashamed of, what do u call them when they aren't even moved when u tell them that they're useless (or is that a front?). I'm not talking about cursing either, b/c cursing just doesn't fit and it seems to be just out of anger, neither am i talking about insulting his manhood. So what name do u give him? the only name i could come up with is "monster"... if somone seriously called you a monster, what would u think?
unstablemind101 unstablemind101 22-25, F 45 Answers Nov 13, 2008

Plebeian, human maneuver, meat sack, **** eater, victim of a successful lobotomy, ***** bank...Undermine their value as a human being, question their rights as a citizen.

~Happy trolling

Best Answer

Monster sounds too dramatic... Let's see, a good insult should be something personal (aimed at him specifically, especially something that he worries about), matter-of-fact (anything too offensive or elaborate will look practiced, you want to just drop it into conversation) and unemotional (looking him in they eye, looking stern or sneering, but not angry). Try and make it look like it just occurred to you ("God, you're... *brief pause, look him up and down* *insult*"). Happy belittling!

Best Answer

i wouldnt even call such a guy in the first place!

if he is all that..all he deserves is to be ignored.

Best Answer

A Dickhead!

(God, I HOPE a "woman" isn't the worst thing to call a man ... I think being called a woman should be the biggest freaking awesome compliment anyone could get!)

Best Answer

your funny

Best Answer

david is the stupidest name for a guy

Best Answer

yes boomer i agree

Best Answer

needle-****

Best Answer

david lee snider

Best Answer

monster... really believe it from a man monster is not insulting, a really ban name would be: **** slapping **** master

Best Answer

First of all answer her question second c***sucking a**hole.

Best Answer

A ***** or *****

Best Answer

Trailer trash

Snaggledick

Saggy balls

Scabby scumbag

lame tongue !!! LOL

smelly *** LOL

STINK **** LOL

Stink breath

*** breath

Butt breath LOL

TURD BREATH

Best Answer

I jut say I am diapointed in you, he may not do anything on the out side but inside is really hurt

Best Answer

Either Keith or Owen are the most unattractive names :P

Best Answer

I agree with rusted. Usually respect is a huge thing for a man and they can't stand to be disrespected. but along with a lot of the other folks here. If you don't respect him you should tell him and he should be gone!!!

Best Answer

George. Definitely George.

Best Answer

A DOG or RAT in my area is enough to get you a proper belting from the man you called it to.

Best Answer

another man's name when you are having sex with him . that is low

Best Answer

how about see yall and wouldnt want to be yall

Best Answer

i agree with the guy who said impotence. every guy, no matter how confident he is, will feel bad if his "manhood" is put in to question

Best Answer

Daffey Duck said it best.

"Dispickable!"

But it was funnier when He said it!

LoL

Best Answer