that would just be plain mean to put it out there, cause im sure someone would decide to inflict it on a person cause it so good that its the worst.<br />
i will not be responsible for that

Best Answer

booger... he lives two blocks from here... never was the same after the moniker... humiliation is a sorrowful game unless its sexually related....

Best Answer

Some girl, who was a little butchy and tomboyish used to be called "Chacho" short for "muchacho" which means man/male/boy in spanish. It was just sort of awkward how she embraced the nickname even though it started as in insult in spanish class...

Best Answer

"Si Gendut" means the fatty one in Indonesian.. It is not THAT bad but they would whistle at you and taunt you with the nick.. My bestfriends and I are all chubby, but I have very supporting family and one of them not.. It hurts them badly, reflects in their daily life even now when we are 34yo.<br />
"Monyet" or monkey in Indonesian.. They would sneer at you, usually because what they consider as "ugly"

Best Answer

We used to call my sis smells because she has always had smelly feet.<br />
I was nicknamed elmo because my sisters friend couldn't pronounce my name so she called me elmo. I received numerous elmo themed presents and was called elmo by friends and family. I have never liked elmo and was more of an oscar the grouch fan. When I was sixteen I was given a sheet set for my birthday that was covered with elmos. Seriously, one of the worst periods of my life and it started when I was 12 till I was 16 despite my constant complaints.

Best Answer

that sounds like torture to me.

Best Answer

I had a teacher called Mrs Tucker, you work out what we called her. :-p

Best Answer

gutterface barb <br />
$hit-tooth (discolored front tooth)

Best Answer

lol, I'd never be able to look shittooth in the mouth, I mean face...

Best Answer

Baboon was my ex's nickname, for always having his *** hanging out of his jeans. I hate that. Boys, please wear a belt.

Best Answer