toss up between a bad case of spinal menningitis almost killed me . . . or the 18 wheeler in the gut . . . head on at combined impact of 130 mph . . .

Best Answer

luckily the truck was deflected off my superhuman tummy like some sorta superhero . . . hahaha . . .
actually it took out my repro organs . . . a blessing really .. .

Best Answer

When I heard that my wife had been killed in a car wreck!

Best Answer

sciatica

Best Answer

pinched a nerve in my back last week, took my breath away and i wanted to pass out and couldn't even speak from pain. Every movement sent my back into a spasim and then the other side was compensating and also started to cramp. Valtarin injections and patches together with pain killers and muscle relaxants did the trick after a week.

Best Answer

the headache I got after my brain surgery when I let the pain meds wear off.

Best Answer

broken heart

Best Answer

finding out I had cancer

Best Answer

Neuralgia.... chopped the top of my finger clean off, nailed through the top of another! had toothaches, partial to migraines ... but nothing comes close to the intensity and duration of neuralgia I can't imagine anything worse that wouldn't make you end it all

Best Answer

childbirth

Best Answer

I'm feeling it right now ,,,

Best Answer

Literal spiritual death.

Best Answer

Passing a nasty barbed kidney stone, it was worse than when I broke my leg...

Best Answer

Tooth ache ..

Best Answer