Kidney stones. And I have given birth 3 times, but kidney stones is terrible especially when you are pregnant at the same time.

Best Answer

Hollywood waxes yet I actually find eye brow waxing equally painful - child birth it the worst but its in a league of its own - tooth ache sux<br />
Oh oh! Just thought of another one I had my big toe nail (nail bed too) removed with some gas and air but it was grim!

Best Answer

&lt;----half natural

Best Answer

half? Hollywood is all off!

Best Answer

Childbirth- it not only makes you cry, it makes you scream. It's like trying to p00p a basketball- without pain meds. The pain is so intense that after the baby comes out and they sew you up with a needle (also without novacaine or pain meds) - the needle stiching you up doesn't even bother you. I wanted 6 kids till I had one, the childbirth pain was so bad I waited 10 years before having another.

Best Answer

I have a subluxation of my shoulder. It dislocates if I'm not very careful and that is really painful. I was sick over one doctor when he popped it back in. Also had a miscarriage, that is horrible pain too. Drugs are good, very very good in these circumstances.

Best Answer

I was around 8 yrs old and loved to climb trees. One day I slipped and fell on the protruding root...right on the small of my back.<br />
I became was was thankfully, temporarily paralyzed with pain for about 20 minutes before a family member came to get me and an additional hr after being carted back to my house in a red wagon.<br />
The fear compounded my pain.<br />
No permanent damage!<br />
Whew!

Best Answer

Dodged a bullet there huh

Best Answer

Yes indeed!

Best Answer

Well I think everybody has me beat. But when I was about 14 years old my friend pushed me and I fell backwards and I couldn't brace myself so I banged the back of my head. The next day my head started to hurt more and more. My parents took me to,the doctors and he said I bruised the nerves on my head. He said I was one step away from a concussion. I went to school in pain without any pain medication I had to play soccer in P.E. and every step-was agony. My head was sensitive to almost any movement. <br />
Whiplash is pretty painful too but that was a couple years later.

Best Answer

Ive had wisdom teeth infected and impacted but by far the worst pain I had was when I got bitten (they dont really bite, they inject) by a green ant in Australia, I was pulling creeper off my pergola and it bit me, waves of white hot pain coursed through my hand, never felt anything like it

Best Answer

be careful how you mention australia to us americans, a lot of us still believe its 100% outback.

Best Answer

We perpetrate that myth cos we wan to keep it to ourselves, ahh I love a sunburnt land

Best Answer

had some damn allergic reaction that felt like was going to implode my face once...i had to go on morphine

Best Answer

childbirth - my first son was a breech (he came out feet first) so u can imagine ...<br />
where i come from there are no pain killers for during the birth but u can knock yourself out after. <br />
i had my second baby at home and i thought i was gonna die (and said so)

Best Answer

where r u from amish?! 3rd world?! x

Best Answer

Other than childbirth, an abscess on my coccyx.

Best Answer

Having surgery on my hand that did not take to the numbing and feeling about 90% of the cutting poking prying that the Dr did to fix my carpal tunnel syndrome ....ouch :(

Best Answer

i was not aware ct benefitted from surgery.

Best Answer

Yes my left hand is like new.... :)

Best Answer

back!

Best Answer

I had an abscessed tooth that started hurting Friday night on President's Day weekend. The amount of pain I was in is hard to describe. It was agony and nothing touched it. Not OTC painkillers, not oragel, nothing. And I had to endure it for almost four days until I could get into see the dentist on Tuesday. He hit me with a needle that looked like a harpoon. When the Novocaine took effect the relief was so great that I almost passed out.

Best Answer

Emergency rooms in hospitals can pull teeth. Also they can give you antibiotics &amp; pain meds enough till you could get to your dentist. Dental pain is 1 of the worst- I just had to have a bone graft on my jaw from an abcessed tooth that had dammaged the bone- the pain was in my jaw, with an excruciating headache that not even codiene would touch! Pain behind my eyes and a terrible earache for 1 solid month. The pain got so bad I passed out and was delerious. -No tooth pain, eye pain first, then headache nonstop level 9 pain for 3 weeks, then ear. went to 3 different Drs who told me nothing was wrong before I went to dentist who took an xray and GASPED! then exclaimed "you must be in terrible pain." I cried cuz someone finally believed me &amp; was going to help me. NO ONE should have to suffer like that ever!

Best Answer

Years ago I got chewing gum stuck in a cavity once, that made my knees buckle (and I haven't chewed gum since). Luckily if there is anything worse I haven't experienced it.

Best Answer

When I was a teen, my knees used to dislocate all the time. It was so bad that I couldn't even cry or make a sound, I would nearly pass out because of the pain. Everything would just go black.<br />
Last time I remember it happening was when I was 23-24 and I ended up breaking my wrist as I fell, but I didn't notice until later because the pain from dislocating my knee was so bad it covered the pain of breaking my wrist. I went to the hospital and was told my wrist was broken, I couldn't actually feel the pain from it until days later because my knee hurt so bad.<br />
It hasn't happened in a long time since I have built up the muscles in my legs and around my knees. But I still have a real fear of dislocating one of my knees again and sometimes the fear will make me completely freeze up. I will be walking down the stairs and this vision of me dislocating my knee will pop into my head and I will just freeze on the spot, unable to move until I get the image out of my head.

Best Answer

Mine was at the hospitol with a failing body part... It was awesome, no tears but the oain was so memorable. Daladid three times didnt have a bit of comfort to it.. Morphine twice made it almost bearable ..

Best Answer

I have adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder) if I move it wrong the pain literally drops me to the floor, I've had 6 surgeries and the 4th surgery the Anesthesiologists screwed up and put the pain pump into my lung, I ended up with a collapsed lung, they cut into my chest WITHOUT anesthesia or numbing meds to insert a chest tube, that was excruciatingly painful.<br />
Both were WORSE than child birth and my c-section!

Best Answer

I had my eyeball lacerated with a small ba<x>seboard. I had to have stitches in my eyeball. It is a miracle I can see.

Best Answer

did it hurt? My eyes cant handle a squirt gun or even those puff in the eye tests.

Best Answer

Well, I had a small board stuck in my eyeball, a lot of the fluid in the eye leaked out, but the worst part was the procedure to fix it. WEAR YOUR DAMN SAFETY GLASSES.

Best Answer

Broke my back in four places.

Best Answer

can you move without hindrance?

Best Answer

Yes, took about 2 years, but for the mostpart I am ok , lots of pain and long road to recovery.

Best Answer